The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Look how old that thing is. It isn't even digitized. Lame.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

51% of registered voters now want Trump impeached and removed from office.

That's a CNN story, but a FOX News poll, which is weird.

Also, for what it's worth, the Ukraine is denying Trump blackmailed them.

CNN, from the first linked article, still has their bias on full display:
There is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe or Hunter Biden in Ukraine.
Really CNN? While it's true there is no smoking gun yet, there is definitely evidence that shady dealings were going down with the Bidens. How about "The Bidens do not currently face any official charges" as a more accurate statement?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: 51% of registered voters now want Trump impeached and removed from office.

That's a CNN story, but a FOX News poll, which is weird.
Fox published the same poll with an article yesterday.
Leisher wrote: there is definitely evidence that shady dealings were going down with the Bidens. How about "The Bidens do not currently face any official charges" as a more accurate statement?
If Trump can repeat likes 50x a day, CNN can repeat truth 50x a day. What Hunter did should definitely be prohibited. But at the moment, it is not.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: “Now the Kurds are fighting for their land,” Trump told reporters during a press conference on Wednesday night. “They didn’t help us in the Second World War, they didn’t help us with Normandy, for example.”
How does he feel about Germany?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: If Trump can repeat likes 50x a day, CNN can repeat truth 50x a day.
Not when they proclaim their moral superiority.
TheCatt wrote: What Hunter did should definitely be prohibited. But at the moment, it is not.
True, but what his dad likely did...
TheCatt wrote:
TheCatt wrote: “Now the Kurds are fighting for their land,” Trump told reporters during a press conference on Wednesday night. “They didn’t help us in the Second World War, they didn’t help us with Normandy, for example.”
How does he feel about Germany?
That statement is beyond reprehensible and ignorant. Of all the stupid things he's said, that might be the stupidest.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Personally I always assumed that foreign aid (free money) had strings attached, and were essentially bribes. Otherwise... what's the point?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Personally I always assumed that foreign aid (free money) had strings attached, and were essentially bribes. Otherwise... what's the point?
Right? It's there for influence. But it's supposed to be there for national influence, not personal/political influence.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Well that's shades of gray.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Pretty sure all 3 candidates there (Bernie, AOC, and Trump) have all cause Amazon evil... and yet...
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
Stayed and on to the court of appeals
"The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit on Monday granted President Donald Trump a last-minute reprieve in his effort to prevent New York prosecutors from obtaining his tax records.

The stay was issued not long after a federal judge rejected Trump’s claim that he was immune from criminal investigations in a bid to block a subpoena from the Manhattan district attorney seeking eight years of personal and business tax returns.

As a result of the stay, Mazars USA, the president's tax preparer, doesn't have to hand over the documents by 1 p.m. Monday, as was required. A panel of appellate judges will hear the case on an expedited basis and then issue a ruling."
Separate court battle at the court of appeals level since this is base on Congressional investigation, not the New York case, Trump loses and can appeal to SCOTUS.
Trump will have seven days to ask for another appeal on the decision endorsing the House's subpoena of his tax documents.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Still incredulous that we’ve abandoned the only hopeful light of democracy, women’s rights, and future stability in the Middle East. The fact they did the tight, bloody combat, that it took to take down the ISIS caliphate apparently means nothing.

The Christians and other minorities they saved from being annihilated, the blood spilled so Americans wouldn’t have to go in and clean up a mess we created in the first place... nothing.

Instead we’ve sent Billions of dollars of hardware this week too... *checks notes*... Saudi Arabia, known for killing journalists, horrible human rights violations, and funding 9/11.

I hope all the Trump voters got what they wanted here. Everyone involved with this, from election to decision making, are pure garbage human beings. Fuck off.
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Even if half of the social media posts and videos I’m seeing are true, we are responsible for giving the greenlight to genocide by yet another Islamic state, upon largely non secretarial allies who fought and died for our interest.

Un-be-fucking-lievable.

Too bad the Kurds spent their reconstruction funds on housing, prison camps, and refugee centers instead of some big dumb tower with Trump’s name on it.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Everyone involved with this, from election to decision making, are pure garbage human beings.
To be fair, I'm not certain everyone who voted for him saw him abandoning an ally to be destroyed. Did Clinton's voters see him bombing a hospital to distract people from him lying about a BJ? Did they also approve of him not killing bin Laden, pre-9/11, because there was a swing set next to him? (FYI, a standard tactic used by terrorists and whatnot because they know satellites are watching them.) Did W's voters see him invading Iraq? Did Obama's voters green light him murdering an American citizen via drone strike and without trial?

This particular evil is on Trump alone. Even his military advisers are pointing out what a huge mistake this is.

Now that all being said, anyone who votes for him a second time...

On a related note, I've never been more proud of my vote for president, Johnson, and the more I watch this shit show, the prouder I get.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Also voted Johnson. Didn't think he'd win, but hoped he'd get 5% so the media would be required by law to add him to the debates.

Or something like that. 5% get's an independent.... something.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

I voted for Johnson, too. Bunch of good that did us :)
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Lots of people consider us the enemy because we didn't get Hillary elected, which makes us responsible for Trump, and are therefore face punchable.
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Early reports of Kurds turning to Syrian Army (and Russia) for help against Turkey. Good for them. Will be bad for our interest but who gives a crap at this point.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Early reports of Kurds turning to Syrian Army (and Russia) for help against Turkey. Good for them. Will be bad for our interest but who gives a crap at this point.
Yep. If the U.S. won't support them, what should they do? Just curl up and die? No way, they're going to seek help.

Meanwhile, Trump is not only providing more aid for the scummy Saudis, not only potentially biting on Iran's desperate attempts to start a war/conflict, but he's also supporting the oppressive dictator in Turkey. But hey, at least he's not bending over for the oppressive regime in China...Oh wait...