Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Guy labels memory card "Homicide" and loses it. Someone finds it.
Imagine how many people you walk by every day who recently murdered someone in a sadistic manner, and didn't lose the memory card with their video evidence on it.

This guy was caught in the airport, leaving. He would probably have gotten away with it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Holy fucking shit that's a lot of incidents
The female teacher, who was unnamed due to concern for her mental health, had a history of substance abuse and mental health disorders, according to the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT), which announced her two-year ban on Saturday.
There were several instances in 2016 when she mixed Valium medication with vodka and water, and passed out at her desk. Once, she had taken the Valium to "calm herself after having been involved in a domestic altercation with her ex-husband the previous night," according to the QCAT decision.
There were a series of other incidents; she drove her car while intoxicated with her children inside, consumed hand sanitizer, and was hospitalized after collapsing at school.
At one point, while asleep in a second grade science classroom, she "was unaware of an incident involving a child being punched," the QCAT decision said.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Guy labels memory card "Homicide" and loses it. Someone finds it.
2nd murder charge
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Those poor dogs
Vince

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: Those poor dogs
I just keep hearing Archer saying, "mah... mah..."
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Mawp. Mawp.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

This one is gross and makes me think we need a "Today's Scumbag Champion" thread.

Dad of the woman shot by the rookie cop sues to postpone her funeral.

He wants to be involved, when apparently he hasn't been in her life for a while. Point being, he's there hoping to get a payday.

I truly hope that isn't his motive, but if that was the case, just show up to the funeral...
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Man gets 15 year to run away with him (article isn't clear if kidnapping laws will apply or not), and she was considered missing.

He helps police find her AND proves he was fucking her by posting videos of him doing just that on the internet.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Gender reveal parties, imho, are a stupid new trend.

They also have taken a life.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Gender reveal parties, imho, are a stupid new trend.

They also have taken a life.
They basically built a metal pipe bomb. A chucnk of metal hit the woman, killing her instantly, and went 400' further.
But I cannot believe this part
[Marion County Sheriff Jason] Sandholdt did not immediately return CNN's calls seeking additional information, including Kreimeyer's relationship to the expectant mother and the baby's gender.
Yes, let's ask about that.
Vince

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:
[Marion County Sheriff Jason] Sandholdt did not immediately return CNN's calls seeking additional information, including Kreimeyer's relationship to the expectant mother and the baby's gender.
Someone posted on Twitter that the woman struck was pink inside.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Someone posted on Twitter that the woman struck was pink inside.
I laughed. Too soon?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

These taco truck owners in Buffalo.

They served workers at an ICE facility. Then got heat for that. Wrote a long apology letter. Then they started getting complaints from other citizens about that apologizing for serving those workers. Then the head of said workers wrote a long letter blasting the company for condemning hard working people who are just enforcing laws set by Congress. Then the taco company had to publicly apologize the other direction.
"You know, we just want to serve tacos," Cimino said. "This is not a political thing by any means."
You made it a political thing when you bowed to the ravings of the vocal minority.

Today's second contender:
Baker provides cake to funeral. Accidentally includes one made with marijuana.
Vince

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote:
"You know, we just want to serve tacos," Cimino said. "This is not a political thing by any means."
You made it a political thing when you bowed to the ravings of the vocal minority.
Exactly right.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Hmmm.

How would one prove, as a school administrator in Florida, that it did happen? Just curious to wonder if his words were technically correct.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Hmmm.

How would one prove, as a school administrator in Florida, that it did happen? Just curious to wonder if his words were technically correct.
There's a strangely large # of primary sources available.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

But... what if they're all liars, in on the conspiracy?