The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump pledged to keep quiet in June about Hong Kong
During a phone call with Xi on June 18, Trump raised Biden's political prospects as well as those of Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who by then had started rising in the polls, according to two people familiar with the discussion. In that call, Trump also told Xi he would remain quiet on Hong Kong protests as trade talks progressed.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

What are the Vegas odds for Warren vs Pence?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: What are the Vegas odds for Warren vs Pence?
+275 Warren

+4000 Pence

(odds for winning entire election, not being candidate)
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Wish his boss felt the same way
Or, himself.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wish his boss felt the same way
Or, himself.
Or the Clintons.

I might put some money down on Pence. Those odds are phenomenal!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I might put some money down on Pence. Those odds are phenomenal!
Eh, there's only 1 Romney in the Senate. And I'm not even sure if he'd vote against Trump.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Just thought if something funny.

All.the hippies are having hissy fits over Brexit, how England is going to devolve into the middle ages when they don't have trade agreements with Europe, or some such shit.

Trump should make all their heads explode.by proclaiming the USA stands with our independence-seeking brothers, and will provide free and open trade for whatever England needs, supplied by the USA.

Because..... Ha.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Trump should make all their heads explode.by proclaiming the USA stands with our independence-seeking brothers, and will provide free and open trade for whatever England needs, supplied by the USA.
In theory, the treaty exists, it just needs to be signed. I have no idea how Trump is feeling about that at the moment. Or any moment.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

They are desperate to ensure the Ukraine genie doesn't get out of the bottle. They're trying to taint any cooperation between the DOJ and the Ukraine. Lots of money disappeared in the Ukraine during the Obama administration. A lot of election "cooperation" happened between the DNC and the Ukraine during the 2016 election.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump's all about this "NO U"
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: They are desperate to ensure the Ukraine genie doesn't get out of the bottle. They're trying to taint any cooperation between the DOJ and the Ukraine. Lots of money disappeared in the Ukraine during the Obama administration. A lot of election "cooperation" happened between the DNC and the Ukraine during the 2016 election.
Seriously, when did you join Fox News as a commentator?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

"People underestimate their own bias."

Is bias always the wrong move?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Something I've been saying forever. The worst racists aren't the ones who proudly wear it on their sleeve.

"We need to help these poor black kids and change the rules to help them because they can't do it on their own." <---That shit is CRAZY racist.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: Seriously, when did you join Fox News as a commentator?
I don't watch Fox. I don't watch any of the TV news. They are set up to feed the cults. Whether it's the "Orange man bad" or "Cheeto Jesus Saves" faction.

On the Hunter Biden front, look for mentions of Ihor Kolomoyskyi. He was the president of Burisma, on which Hunter and Devon Archer (John Kerry's financial guy) sat on the board of. Prior to this, Ihor was on the "do not issue" list for US visas due to his being a shady Russian oligarch. Within two months of Hunter Biden being appointed to the board of Burisma, Ihor was granted a visa to come to the US. Also, Ihor ran a bank in the Ukraine called PrivatBank. This was the bank that ended up with $1.8 billion of US aide that went missing.

That's on the Biden ties with some extraneous DNC ties. The more damaging ties will be related to Alexandra Chalupa. She was the one working directly with the Ukrainian government on behalf of the DNC. She has made statements as to telling them in which directions to direct their investigations. You start looking into these two names and you'll find a lot more smoke than what initiated the Mueller probe.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump cedes territory in Syria captured from ISIS to Turkey
One of the president's strongest defenders in the Senate -- Lindsey Graham of South Carolina -- called into "Fox & Friends" Monday morning, saying the president's decision "impulsive."

"I hope I'm making myself clear how shortsighted and irresponsible this decision is in my view," Graham said. "This to me is just unnerving to its core."

He said that ISIS is not defeated and that is "the biggest lie being told" by this administration.

Graham said he would be introducing a Senate resolution opposing this and ask for a reversal of the decision.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: Trump cedes territory in Syria captured from ISIS to Turkey
One of the president's strongest defenders in the Senate -- Lindsey Graham of South Carolina -- called into "Fox & Friends" Monday morning, saying the president's decision "impulsive."

"I hope I'm making myself clear how shortsighted and irresponsible this decision is in my view," Graham said. "This to me is just unnerving to its core."

He said that ISIS is not defeated and that is "the biggest lie being told" by this administration.

Graham said he would be introducing a Senate resolution opposing this and ask for a reversal of the decision.
This really pisses me off. These are the things that point out the man has no underlying philosophy when it comes to foreign affairs.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Rock climbers will attempt to climb replica border wall

Cuz Trump says that they cannot do it. He also says they invited 20 climber people to try, and no one knows of any climbers who were invited.

Article with picture of said wall.

I assume the edges of the 5' flat part are off, else it would be too easy.