HQ Trivia

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

I ended up making about $1,300 on Gravy. They've changed their model, so making $$$ doesn't happen any more. But was fun while it lasted.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

I still have no idea why this gravy talk is in the HQ Trivia thread.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I still have no idea why this gravy talk is in the HQ Trivia thread.
CuZ they are similar to me, and I don't like making new threads
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

Does anyone still play HQ?
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Does anyone still play HQ?
Yes sir.

Their numbers are way down though. They used to have over a million per game, but now they're down to 200-300K for the nightly trivia game. Sports is usually less than 100K. Words is right around 100K.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Yes sir.

Their numbers are way down though. They used to have over a million per game, but now they're down to 200-300K for the nightly trivia game. Sports is usually less than 100K. Words is right around 100K.
More than I would have guessed. You win any money?
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

Nothing to brag about, but yes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

HQ Trivia dead

Gravy also died along the way.
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: HQ Trivia dead

Gravy also died along the way.
I got the notice tonight.

Shame, they had something good, but fucked it up.
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

I joined the final game ever tonight.

LOTS of cursing. Matt was absolutely wasted and drinking beers and champagne. Anna says she's going to moon people on instagram.
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

Back from the dead. No details yet, but they're launching in 1 minute.
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Back from the dead. No details yet, but they're launching in 1 minute.
Was it exciting?
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

It was the same show as before.

Now they're matching pots and giving it to Covid19 research.
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »