NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: 5/6 77yds and TD for Baker on the first drive, pretty sure his night is done.
Game's not on here, we just get the Panthers :(
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

I’m watching it on a shitty antenna connection. Cable is out..

Keemun had a long TD pass on a completely blow coverage.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

And dwane Haskins is in. Nice first pass
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Haskins team isn’t helping him out very much. But some good stuff. Did throw 2 picks, one for a TD...
Definitely some ups and downs
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: A Brown takes the Willie Mays-Hayes approach to minicamp.

Oh yeah, remember that guy that lied his way into giving himself a chance to make the team??... he just returned a punt for a TD! The whole team dog piled him afterwards. Incredible story, I hope this guy makes it.

He's my favorite Brown. I hope he does well. Great story.

Raiders will have the most toxic locker room in history.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Crap, that didn’t quote right, damn mobile phones, and beer..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Did that guy do well tonight? I had to watch the Lions get steamrolled.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Oh yeah, remember that guy that lied his way into giving himself a chance to make the team??... he just returned a punt for a TD! The whole team dog piled him afterwards. Incredible story, I hope this guy makes it.

He's my favorite Brown. I hope he does well. Great story.
Nice!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Did that guy do well tonight? I had to watch the Lions get steamrolled.
He might have had one catch, but his other touch was a 87yd punt return to the house. He's going to have a rough time making the team as a WR cause that position is stacked. But if he can do that shit, the kid just might have a chance.

It was a real feel good moment and not just cause i'm a Browns fan. It was cool to see his whole team be just as excited about it as he was.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: It was a real feel good moment and not just cause i'm a Browns fan. It was cool to see his whole team be just as excited about it as he was.
Saw the highlight. It's awesome. It's cool when good stories lead to good moments.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Saw the highlight. It's awesome. It's cool when good stories lead to good moments.
I just see that return and think "This kid isn't running just to make a roster spot in the NFL, he's literally running for food!"
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rivera helped the Bears' coaching staff with an unnecessary timeout.

He's not lying either. Watch the video and you can see him explain it to his asst coach.

That's really good sportsmanship. Good on him.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Rivera helped the Bears' coaching staff with an unnecessary timeout.

He's not lying either. Watch the video and you can see him explain it to his asst coach.

I mean, it's the pre-season, why not?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Rivera helped the Bears' coaching staff with an unnecessary timeout.

I mean, it's the pre-season, why not?
Exactly. It wasn't pre-planned or anything. He just did it to help them out, and that's pretty awesome.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Breakdown of Haskins
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Holy drama queen. Dancing With the Stars went to his head.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

More details on the AB drama.

Is he insane or is something else going on? Does he want to quit? Is he worried he completely overplayed his hand and will now fail in Oakland?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »