Body Shaming

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Body Shaming

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Body Shaming

Post by TheCatt »

Hah! You got me. I was expecting a much more normal person.

Also
“Look at me look at me - time to let it go your ship has sailed,” someone wrote. Another said, “Getting a little old for this...”
This is just a troll.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Body Shaming

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: This is just a troll.
I would bet you $1,000 they are not trolls. They are legit women who probably are very vocal about body shaming because they're fat, lazy, and don't want to do anything about it.

You might have heard this one before, but when I was bouncing/bar backing for 2 or 3 years our club had male strippers in all the time for "the wedding season". That was when bachelorette parties would come to the club for drinks and dancing. Inevitably their hired stripper would show up and we'd have to shut down the dance floor just for the bachelorette to get grinded on by the gay guy wearing a thong.

(Funny side note, we had several different ones come in, and almost to a man they were all gay. One of them, the most popular in the area, was sometimes bi, had heart shaped shutters for the windows at his house, and mowed his lawn in a thong. He was something of an urban legend.)

Anyway, in those years we probably had 50 or so male strippers come in, do their dance, and we received exactly ZERO complaints. In my last year there a bachelor party showed up and they hired a female stripper. She stripped down to essentially a string bikini and we got over a dozen complaints.

Women are fucking hypocrites.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Body Shaming

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: They are legit women who probably are very vocal about body shaming because they're fat, lazy, and don't want to do anything about it.
No, they're criticizing her incorrectly for being a fat lazy woman. This is more bitter man/incel style trolling.
Leisher wrote: Anyway, in those years we probably had 50 or so male strippers come in, do their dance, and we received exactly ZERO complaints. In my last year there a bachelor party showed up and they hired a female stripper. She stripped down to essentially a string bikini and we got over a dozen complaints.

Women are fucking hypocrites.
Only men can objective people, because only men have power, or something.
thibodeaux

Body Shaming

Post by thibodeaux »

Never should have let them out of the kitchen.
Leisher
Site Admin

Body Shaming

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Only men can objective people, because only men have power, or something.
Yeah, I hear that bullshit argument about racism. People are genuinely fucking stupid.
thibodeaux wrote: Never should have let them out of the kitchen.
You joke...? But I think a very compelling argument could easily be made that a LOT of the country's problems stem from women no longer being in the home.

That sounds WAY more sexist than I intend, and I swear I have extremely legit, if not simply interesting, points to make. However, it's too late in the day today. I've got to head home to a garage sale taking place at my house.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Body Shaming

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: Never should have let them out of the kitchen.
Thanks, Biden.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Body Shaming

Post by TheCatt »

46 year old shamed This is just dumb (a - that it's reported, and b- that people are basically just 'reporting' on trolls)
GORDON
Site Admin

Body Shaming

Post by GORDON »

"Someone please pay attention to me and justify my existence."

The end.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Body Shaming

Post by Leisher »

She's 46 and has the breasts of a 20 year old. Fucking show them off. Anyone complaining is jealous or gay.

Want to rip her for something legit? She apparently is attracted to insanely unattractive men, which indicates some actual insecurity.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Body Shaming

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fucking show them off
Yes, pleae.
Leisher
Site Admin

Body Shaming

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Anyone complaining is jealous or gay.
I want to amend this statement. Even gay guys will appreciate a good looking older woman showing off her tits. They may not be attracted to them, but they certainly wouldn't tell her to cover them up.
Vince

Body Shaming

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:46 year old shamed This is just dumb (a - that it's reported, and b- that people are basically just 'reporting' on trolls)
I really think social media is destroying what's left of journalism. As if they weren't lazy enough before. It seems like all that's left are reporters trying to get their articles/segments to go viral with the rest just reporting on said viral articles and videos.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Body Shaming

Post by GORDON »

Click

$
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."