NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--H5t98EQw--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/tvtgm0cetmngnfujntkd.mp4

Josh Norman jumping a bull in Pamplona.

Give that he's a Skin, I'm surprised he wasn't injured + out for the season.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Sucks. According to his GoFundMe, no he was not saving his money. But he was a practice squad player who got his contract in Dec 2018, so it's probably a league minimum contract.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: AP is broke
Hopefully he has legal means to get something back and/or jail those responsible.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Jalen Ramsey is still a tool.

It really pisses me off that these poor, unfortunate millionaires have to stop playing a child's game for a living before the end of their agreed upon contracts just so they can demand more money! Something needs to be done! Can we start a telethon or something?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The NFL's secretly worst owner, because his politics neuter him, signs the NFL's secretly worst coach to a new deal.

It runs out right when Ben's runs out. If rumors are true, both will be leaving at that point.

Until then, I look forward to more playoff futility!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Go Browns!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I can't lie, I'm sincerely 50/50 on wanting the Steelers to completely lay an egg this year.

I just want Tomlin to fail so Rooney gets to eat a shit sandwich.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Go Browns!
Yeah buddy!! i can't wait for football this year!
Leisher wrote: I can't lie, I'm sincerely 100% on wanting the Steelers to completely lay an egg this year.
fixed that for ya.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That's fine because the joke's on you. If the Steelers do well, I suck. If they bomb, I suck.

Either way, none of your smack talk will have any weight.

In fact, everyone is picking against the Steelers and for the Browns. All the pressure is on your team to perform. With the hype at the level it's been, if they don't win the Super Bowl it'll be a disappointing season.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Browns fans are just happy that there’s actually something to cheer for. I don’t have to explain to u how long it’s been since we’ve enjoyed watching this team, u have heard it all.

And it’s not smack talk, but the prospect of having the tables turned on The Steelers has us absolutely giddy. But to be the king u got to beat the king and that IS Big Ben.

I look forward to a good season and a whole lot of fun smack talk between u and I, at least I hope so.. those two games in late Nov early Dec could decide the division winner.

Also, not making the playoffs would be a disappointment. Even if they just get a wild card game and loses, most fans would feel like that’s been a successful season. Maybe not the national media, but fans would be ok with just a playoff game. Maybe even against the Steelers...
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: lso, not making the playoffs would be a disappointment. Even if they just get a wild card game and loses, most fans would feel like that’s been a successful season. Maybe not the national media, but fans would be ok with just a playoff game. Maybe even against the Steelers...
I think the Browns have to win the division to make it a good season. Expectations are too high for a WC.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote:
Stranger wrote: lso, not making the playoffs would be a disappointment. Even if they just get a wild card game and loses, most fans would feel like that’s been a successful season. Maybe not the national media, but fans would be ok with just a playoff game. Maybe even against the Steelers...
I think the Browns have to win the division to make it a good season. Expectations are too high for a WC.
Like I said, nationally it might look like a let down because of all the talent. But I can tell u that fans will be just fine with a wild card.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Fans will be fine with WC, he's right. However, the MSM will definitely shit on them if they don't win the division or Tomlin will be called a genius.

Gordon could very likely pull a Leveon Bell this year.

Zeke also hasn't reported to camp.

RBs are WAY overvaluing themselves.