Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

I would put two in the back of the skulls of all the men involved. Society has no use for them.

Then I'd let the mom rot in jail forever thinking about how she whored out her little girls. Guaranteed the other inmates aren't going to treat her kindly.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Unsealed
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ordered the immediate release of nearly 2,000 pages of records related to Jeffrey Epstein's case, but not without warning the media and public about damaging the privacy and reputation of those linked to the "hard-fought-sensitive litigation."
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges.

Place your bets now on how soon he dies in prison. No way do powerful people want him testifying or making a deal...
Vince

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges.

Place your bets now on how soon he dies in prison. No way do powerful people want him testifying or making a deal...
Yeah, this one should get interesting.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Pelosi's kid warns that some "fav names" are going to come out of this.

Sorry for the Fox News link, CNN is oddly light on coverage for this story...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Epstein is offering to talk.

What are the odds he gets offed first?

In related news, Dem congresswoman will keep Epstein's donations.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

The network on Monday asked a spokesman of Plaskett, who represents the US Virgin Islands, if she intends to give back Epstein’s donation.
The USVI government isn't exactly clean, historically speaking.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

I mean, are any politicians/government anywhere clean?

Everyone involved in this case, from Epstein, to the people he names, to the people who helped him cover it up, to the people who turned a blind eye... ALL of them need to be removed from our civilization. They were ALL involved in sex trafficking of children. IMHO, that's a death sentence.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I mean, are any politicians/government anywhere clean?
Let's just assume I'm using a baseline of "US politician" and still calling the USVI "not clean"
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I mean, are any politicians/government anywhere clean?
Let's just assume I'm using a baseline of "US politician" and still calling the USVI "not clean"
So, it's like New Orleans or Chicago?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: So, it's like New Orleans or Chicago?
More like 60's Chicago.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: So, it's like New Orleans or Chicago?
More like 60's Chicago.
Was it really that much worse than now?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Was it really that much worse than now?
That's always the impression I've gotten, but I dont know how to prove that one way or another.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

I guess in the 60s Chicago Jusse Smolett would have been lynched even if not guilty, and now he walks even though he's guilty, so progress?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Saw this on the Twitters:
Vince

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Vince »

I thought from the beginning this was going to hit both sides of the political spectrum which explains the desire of everyone to make it go away.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren