Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Dude who turned down $1,500 from Cam Newton to switch seats.

I'll withdraw his moron nomination if there is a medical issue.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Dude who turned down $1,500 from Cam Newton to switch seats.

I'll withdraw his moron nomination if there is a medical issue.
I dunno, let's ask Thib. Maybe this guy is tall? 10 hour flight? Coach? Ugh. Bad enough at 6'
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Australian studying in NK goes "missing".

Did you immediately think he was probably taken by the government? Yep.
Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade said Wednesday it was providing consular services "to the family of an Australian man who has been reported as being detained in North Korea," but did not name Sigley citing privacy concerns.
There are a lot of schools in countries not run by a dictator with a god complex.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: There are a lot of schools in countries not run by a dictator with a god complex.
I wonder if you can study Korean literature in, say... South Korea?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

I didn't understand how this could happen until I got the details in the case. It was a justifiable self defense shooting. Preggo lady went all black girl on lady with the gun. Weird one for sure.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Is there any reason the democrats haven't reopened the insane asylums that Demon Reagan closed?

Because this guy needs to be in one.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Is there any reason the democrats haven't reopened the insane asylums that Demon Reagan closed?
Because the former inhabitants of said asylums vote Democrat?

(Yeah, it was a softball, but I had to hit it.)
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

They like to demonize Reagan for that... it's a favorite talking point. But he hasn't been President for over 30 years. The decision could have been undone by now, we've had a couple Dem presidents since. If it was a bad decision, which everyone acts like it was, and uses it to score points and win arguments.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: People licking ice cream, putting it back, and filming themselves the whole time so they get caught and arrested.
Death penalty.
The owner of the house where this happened told the Sheriff's office that Morrison lives in a tent outside the house and came inside without permission, according to the Sheriff's Office Facebook post. The homeowner told responding deputies he chased Morrison out of his house with a stick after the explosion.
Oh, Florida, never change.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Great, now even more people are licking ice cream.
In the age of social media, the owners of most brands are tickled pink when images of their products go viral.

Not Blue Bell Creameries. A juvenile in Texas posted a video of herself grabbing a carton of Blue Bell Ice Cream from a store freezer, licking it and replacing it. The video was viewed millions of times and has inspired a rash of copycats in other states. One incident in Louisiana resulted in every tub containing the flavor in question being thrown out because the specific one couldn’t be identified.
- WSJ
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I'm with you, kill the offenders.

These people clearly cannot exist in society.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Nah, they're fine, let them breed. We need more people.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Woman is fighting a new sculpture of devil horns.

Just look at the picture of the sculpture...

Someone needs to slap her.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Woman is fighting a new sculpture of devil horns.

Wouldn't devil horns have the thumbs tucked in, not out, also?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Woman is fighting a new sculpture of devil horns.

Wouldn't devil horns have the thumbs tucked in, not out, also?
Correct. Thumb out is sign for "I love you", although flipped over so the palm faces the person you're talking to.

So this woman could not be more wrong if she tried.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Kylie Jenner and everyone going ga-ga over her "naked" swimsuit.

That's the female swimsuit equivalent of a fat guy wearing a t-shirt with abs on it.