Soccer

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

I was almost ready to fly out to help Morgan get up.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I missed the 1-1 score too. Went to get water. I'm afraid to leave my PC now.
USA! USA!
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

My brother, my sister-in-law, and a good friend are at the game.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: My brother, my sister-in-law, and a good friend are at the game.
Awesome.

This is not a joke. One of my accountants came in my office so I needed to exit the game for a second. I went back and another fucking goal. WTF?!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

That Bright is a bitch. How dare she hit Morgan in the face.

For those not watching, there are a lot of super hot women in this game.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That Bright is a bitch. How dare she hit Morgan in the face.

For those not watching, there are a lot of super hot women in this game.
I kinda feel that way about most games.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

3 goals and I missed them all, but I'm still enjoying the game.

Saw a blonde US player with gorgeous eyes. Didn't catch her name.

Press is pretty hot too. Although, she should have shot towards the end instead of trying to put the ball back inside.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

Ertz has had two great looks and sailed both of them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

Huge mistake by Press.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

Press looks like Charisma Carpenter (Dexter's sister).
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

That wasn't a goal. Couldn't have been because I was watching.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That wasn't a goal. Couldn't have been because I was watching.
lol
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

Terrible call there. No contact at all.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

That penalty had ZERO chance. I was watching.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

See ya Bright!
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

I love how this ref gives them dirty looks when she cards them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

Great flop by Morgan.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

That was the first regular time penalty save in World Cup history.

I take 95% of the credit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Terrible call there. No contact at all.
There was contact, but I was wondering about the English player who charged our keeper right after that (same play).

I don't know how the refs don't give out more cards, honestly. I would have given out about 10 in that 2nd half.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That was the first regular time penalty save in World Cup history.

I take 95% of the credit.
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING