Another parent(s) of the year candidate

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Piece of shit beats his 5 year old daughter to death for not wanting to do homework.

Just put two in the back of his head and call it a day. Save the taxpayers some money.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Imagine growing up thinking your mom walked out on you. The mental damage that does to a child. How it turns into trust issues as an adult.

Then imagine finding her remains in your backyard 26 years later.

Everything your dad told you was a lie. That's got to be a severe kick to the soul.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Imagine growing up thinking your mom walked out on you. The mental damage that does to a child. How it turns into trust issues as an adult.

Then imagine finding her remains in your backyard 26 years later.

Everything your dad told you was a lie. That's got to be a severe kick to the soul.
That's super fucked up
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Post by Vince »

You wonder how someone becomes this broken inside.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Putting this one here, but I'm betting she's actually a good mom. (maybe not sarcasm)

Drunk mom drives kid's toy truck down the road. Won't get DUI.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I wish there were video of it
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Throw the fucking book at them. Hit them with the harshest possible penalties allowed by law.

Then ban them from attending little league games. (They can sit in their car, that's it.)

The schools should get involved and actively ban these parents from everything.

And the sucker punch guy should simply be removed from society. What a fucking coward.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

That's why Chuck E Cheese, and Dave and Buster's, needed to post signs about "no unattended minors allowed."

Because people are garbage.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Saw that shit at Chuck E. Cheese all the time. It makes total sense Dave & Busters would be treated the same way.
Vince

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote: That's why Chuck E Cheese, and Dave and Buster's, needed to post signs about "no unattended minors allowed."

Because people are garbage.
Is Dave and Buster's a liquor store?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It's Chuck E. Cheese for adults, but PG enough that kids and families are welcome.

No animatronic rodents.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I thought it was "for adults" as well, so I went once... in spite of the availability of wings and a full bar, it was still full of kids playing games for tickets, and all the prizes were bullshit kid stuff.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The one in Cleveland I visited over 15 years ago was far more adult. The restaurant was separated from the game room by a wall with one entrance that had a door and was manned. There were no kids in there.

I don't remember the prizes, but people were walking around with drinks. The games were a mix of arcade games and shit you never see, but clearly involves work. For example: There was a big horse racing game. Sounds tame, but you are the trainer for your horse and it lives on a USB drive or some shit. Basically, these people were the "owners" bringing their horses to the track to race other horses played by people around the world. That's not a game kids are playing.

I'm guessing the owners of D&B didn't want to just cater to one market, and instead decided to boost their profits by opening their doors to families.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

But in doing so, I won't go back to what I think of as "The More Obnoxious Chuck E Cheese."

The one at the mall is more open concept, no real room separation.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Couple kill their 10 week old after already giving it 96 fractures.

Just fucking execute them. What good does society get from keeping them around?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

End the contest. Here's your 2019 winner.
Vince

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: End the contest. Here's your 2019 winner.
If true, I agree. I'm always a little wary of stories told by a single teen. Especially when other adult children in the family aren't collaborating the caricature.