Soccer

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Stranger

Soccer

Post by Stranger »

i've really enjoyed watching Soccer this year, women's soccer is by far the best woman's sport to watch. I've even been watching the men's Gold cup. I just wish the games i wanted to watch were on primtime, i was working when the women played yesterday.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

I watched it via YouTube TV from my desk.

The real problem with international soccer is all these rude teams that live in different time zones.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Soccer

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: I watched it via YouTube TV from my desk.
ive got Youtube TV, never thought of that! damn it!!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I watched it via YouTube TV from my desk.

The real problem with international soccer is all these rude teams that live in different time zones.
Ditto.

And, srsly. Get with the program, people.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

So... if Japan loses (tied 1-1 with NED right now), it will be 7 European teams + the US.
Troy

Soccer

Post by Troy »

Poor Japanese women didn't deserve that result. Hit the post twice when I was watching, just couldn't finish. I didn't even think it was a bad handball for the go-ahead PK, but only saw one replay.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: Poor Japanese women didn't deserve that result. Hit the post twice when I was watching, just couldn't finish.
Usually it's the Japanese men who cannot finish.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

What a kick.

And WTF were the players in white doing? Lots of mistakes there to allow him the ball and the shot.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: What a kick.

And WTF were the players in white doing? Lots of mistakes there to allow him the ball and the shot.
Reminding the world that the US still stinks in soccer?
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:

Our women don't!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:

Our women don't!
Thank you for calling me out on my male-normative world.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

That made me laugh.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

Quick goal!
Troy

Soccer

Post by Troy »

Did that graphic just say the women have never lost after scoring first in a wc game?

If so good sign 6m in. 1-0 USA.
Last edited by Troy on Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

USA! USA! Let's hope they can keep it up.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

Morgan is quite attractive.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Morgan is quite attractive.
You and Troy can fight over her.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

What's female Larry Bird's name?

Also, the French are some flopping, cheating bitches.
Troy

Soccer

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Morgan is quite attractive.
Yeah I’ve always found her quite attractive. She doesn’t start dumb controversy, maybe a bad story about her raging at a bar or two, and instead just takes in tons of cash through endorsements. My kinda woman.

Lol Larry bird. They seem to mount the cameras pretty low, it makes all of the gals seem huge. Morgan is only 5’7”.