Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Sinclair wants to scare the fuck out of you.

Nothing says "good management" like a series of bad decisions that has the public and advertisers pissed at you.

Transgender lady dies in jail.

Everyone is a moron in this case. From the race baiting bullshit to the LGBTQ baiting bullshit to the family that cares now but couldn't be bothered to pony up $50 for bail to the jail personnel who didn't check on someone with a medical condition to the court system that sent this person to a cell for misdemeanors and so on.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sinclair wants to scare the fuck out of you.

Nothing says "good management" like a series of bad decisions that has the public and advertisers pissed at you.
Srsly, fuck em.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Preacher/cop calling for the government to kill all LGBTQ.

That'll cost him his job, and I'm sure the church will be on a watch list now.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Chinese woman stomps sea turtle nest.

They should stomp her ass.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Man threatens to kill as many gay people as he can, used his own cellphone to communicate the threat.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

All of the PC and other assorted sensitive idiots who think UK politician Mark Field went too far stopping and removing a Greenpeace protester.

So let me get this straight...

They're allowed to trespass and disrupt an event, while the event organizers can only sit and watch their spend money be wasted and while event attendees must sit on their hands and hope the protesters aren't violent?

Go fuck yourself.

Plus, he barely touches the woman.

Holy fuck does this world need another global war/crisis. We need perspective again as a species.

In other moron news...

Oregon gov. Kate Brown doesn't understand what jurisdiction means.

I don't know who's right or wrong on the issue as they don't give details on it, but I do know that the Republicans are using a tactic both parties have used in the past. That being said, the one idiot suggesting he's willing to get into a gun fight over this is a total clown.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, overblown.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

NC State lawmaker compares Abraham Lincoln to Hitler:

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/polit ... 92543.html

“It was only a matter of numbers,” Pittman wrote on Facebook, responding to another Facebook user. “Lincoln was responsible for the unnecessary deaths of 800,000 Americans. Hitler was responsible for millions more. Both unjustly invaded and subjugated sovereign nations.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

I used to be much more sympathetic to Southerners and their history. But comments.like these make me feel the North went too easy on them.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

But none of what was said was technically wrong.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Both unjustly invaded and subjugated sovereign nations.
Really?
Both unjustly invaded and subjugated sovereign nations.
I'm going to disagree.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

The south seceeded. Lincoln himself had meetings about the gray area of that fact, and lost sleep about the legality of his response. If the south had won, they would have been a sovereign nation.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: “It was only a matter of numbers,” Pittman wrote on Facebook, responding to another Facebook user. “Lincoln was responsible for the unnecessary deaths of 800,000 Americans. Hitler was responsible for millions more. Both unjustly invaded and subjugated sovereign nations.”
"unnecessary"? Please explain the logic underlying that conclusion. Because all war can be avoided or some other hippie horseshit like that? So by that logic the U.S. was wrong to get involved in Europe in WWI and WWII. Because saving Jews and stopping someone bent on world domination is horseshit?
GORDON wrote: The south seceeded. Lincoln himself had meetings about the gray area of that fact, and lost sleep about the legality of his response. If the south had won, they would have been a sovereign nation.
Did they legally have a right to secede? Isn't Texas the only state allowed to do so, or was it different back then?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Back to Oregon, sessions cancelled as militias show up.

Just what this needed, more morons!
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:
GORDON wrote: The south seceeded. Lincoln himself had meetings about the gray area of that fact, and lost sleep about the legality of his response. If the south had won, they would have been a sovereign nation.
Did they legally have a right to secede? Isn't Texas the only state allowed to do so, or was it different back then?
That was, indeed, the question he wrestled with.

And, if they didn't succeed, then he didn't really have the right to to send federal troops to fight them.
Either way he looked at it, he knew he was breaking laws.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

History is written by the winners.

They tried to secede, they lost, the end.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Goodness, such clarity. They should appoint you Hindsight General.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Goodness, such clarity. They should appoint you Hindsight General.
Guess you’d rather us be a British colony?