Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

And they say Republicans are racist... His targets seem pretty diverse!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: And they say Republicans are racist... His targets seem pretty diverse!
Oppressing minorities works
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Former Olympian + Track coach
Conrad Avondale Mainwaring, 67, has been charged with one felony count of sexual battery by fraud, which is punishable by up to four years in prison. When approached by Outside the Lines recently at a Los Angeles-area track, Mainwaring declined to answer questions about the men's allegations. He also did not respond to several other interview requests.

An ongoing Outside the Lines investigation has uncovered a pattern of allegations against Mainwaring dating from the mid-1970s to as recently as 2016. Some of the earliest reported victims were teenagers -- the youngest was 14 -- at a New England summer camp. Others attended universities in at least three other states, including, most recently, California.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

ESPN has no plans to ever bring back Lavar Ball after he made sexually suggestive comments to female host.

Spacey trial underway and phone evidence is in the news.

Also, I was listening to Bill Burr's podcast this morning and he said he heard the Weinstein case is falling apart? Apparently the woman they were going to get him on is being proven to be less than credible?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

As suggestive comments go, this was... mild/tame/barely recognizable? I mean... there's nothing obvious there about "Switching gears" it was just the "You can [verb] with me anytime" construction.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

I, too, thought it was pretty lame.

I wonder how she would have responded if Tom Brady was the one who said it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I wonder how she would have responded if Tom Brady was the one who said it.
Racist.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I wonder how she would have responded if Tom Brady was the one who said it.
Racist.
Ha! He was the first athlete sex symbol I could think of.

Insert Denzel Washington into that sentence or Michael P. Jordan or Psy or Charlize Theoron or Michael Pena and the point remains.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: He was the first athlete sex symbol I could think of.
GGGAAAYYYYYY
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

You are clearly bullying me. This will be evidence when I shoot up the forum.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: This will be evidence when I shoot up the forum.
There's plenty of evidence of how gay you are...
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: This will be evidence when I shoot up the forum.
There's plenty of evidence of how gay you are...
Which means I'm a protected class and you have to bend over backwards to make me happy. You're not though, you're bullying me, which means you're a bigot and you should have your career taken away. Because that's the solution to cure someone of bigotry. (That's how this works, right?)
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

"Bend over backwards" triggers me, homophobe.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Which means I'm a protected class and you have to bend over backwards to make me happy.
Such gay.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: "Bend over backwards" triggers me, homophobe.
There are only 3.14 genders.
TheCatt wrote: Such gay.
Takes one to know one.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

Not sure if this by itself means anything, but would not be at all shocked. Ever notice how many kids come out of Disney really jacked up? Not exclusively a Disney problem, but not a great record.
Leisher wrote:
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren