The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Shit.

Well, the guy said it. I went to find the original article, but it's off CNN's front page.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Apparently the Mexico tariffs were bullshit.

Trump did it all to make it seem like he used them successfully. Even FOX is calling him on it.

Is he unaware that every move a president makes will be scrutinized? More so because he's a Republican? Even more so because of how he acts?

Does the Trump administration think we're all that stupid or are they that stupid?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Legend in his own mind
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Having solved all the nations' issues, Trump wants a new paint job for Air Force One.

Publicly announces he's in the market for dirt on political rivals from foreign governments.

This is so obviously a reality show and we're all being punked.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

I'm kind of okay with the paint job if he'd follow it up with, "I'm trying to do something about the border, but both parties are ball-less punks, so I'm going to paint instead".
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Publicly announces he's in the market for dirt on political rivals from foreign governments.
No! Bad President! Bad!
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

I dunno, if these people are colluding with foreign powers, as they have done in the past, then spill. Burn it all.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I dunno, if these people are colluding with foreign powers, as they have done in the past, then spill. Burn it all.
Spill it to the FBI
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

I'm really starting to feel like it's only going to matter if Trump does it. The press was all beside itself that people were chanting "lock her up" at Trump rallies in '16. Now Democrats are making prosecution and jail time a part of their campaign and it's not even mentioned. Kind of like how it was a danger to democracy that Trump wouldn't state that he'd accept the election results, but that loser from Georgia has been complaining that she's the legit governor of GA and few of the Democrat Presidential candidates are supporting that statement and again... crickets.

I don't think the press recovers until it's burned down to the ground. CNN ratings have collapsed. I think "news reporter" is about to be less popular than "politician" before long.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

AOC accuses Trump of creating concentration camps.

Might want to scale back that hyperbole machine AOC.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Saw that yesterday. She got slammed for the terminology, including by a holocaust survivor, and then she made some video defending her words. I got through her first line, "I feel ok using that phrase because the literary definition of..." click.

There's a lot she doesn't 'get.'
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: AOC accuses Trump of creating concentration camps.

Might want to scale back that hyperbole machine AOC.
She's an idiot. What she said didn't surprise me. What kills me is the number of people tying themselves into metal knots trying to defend what she said. She has her own version of Trump cult.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

I hate both parties' blind followers so much.

They're ultimately the reason shit is fucked up.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Iran just shot down a U.S. drone.

When asked if we were going to war with Iran, Trump said, "You'll soon find out."

What kind of answer is that?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Iran just shot down a U.S. drone.

When asked if we were going to war with Iran, Trump said, "You'll soon find out."

What kind of answer is that?
The White House was holding a meeting Thursday to discuss a response to the escalation, a person familiar with the plans told CNN. President Donald Trump was not expected to attend.
I mean, I guess he doesn't know what's going on?
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

He thinks the Iranians did it by mistake.

I... ok sure maybe, but I didn’t expect Trump to say that.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

So was it a mistake when they shot at one of our drones right before one of the oil tanker attacks?

Maybe this is his way of letting everyone save face in this situation? That's probably giving him way too much credit.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Threatens Time reporter with prison time.

The headline is far, far more scandalous than the story.