Epic Store

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Stranger

Epic Store

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Good, but I'm guessing you get as much of a response as you did from Microsoft
You never know who will see it.

One time after a Browns loss I managed to get blocked by 3 players from my inflammatory tweets. Joe Haden, Brien Hartline and Tremon Williams all must not have liked what I said but hey they at least read it.

I say go for it Leisher!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by TheCatt »

Every two weeks I login and get my free game. Just on the hope that it costs them money.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Every two weeks I login and get my free game. Just on the hope that it costs them money.
Nice. Thanks for reminding me to do that.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by TheCatt »

Epic may have paid $2.25M for a game exclusive.

Considering how much smaller that game is/was than BG3, I assume the BG3 exclusive was 8 figures.
Leisher
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by Leisher »

Looking at the comments there I learned the EGS actually makes a copy of your Steam config file and keeps it on file because it contains your friends list.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by TheCatt »

John Wick coming as Epic exclusive

Be sure to keep grabbing your free Epic game every two weeks.
Leisher
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by Leisher »

It's fun grabbing free games that I then never install or play.

Subnautica, which I got for free, remains the only game I have ever played via the EGS. And I hate Epic so much I uninstalled it and bought it on Steam.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: It's fun grabbing free games that I then never install or play.

Subnautica, which I got for free, remains the only game I have ever played via the EGS. And I hate Epic so much I uninstalled it and bought it on Steam.
Lol. I installed the client, but it asked me to login again, and fuck if I want to go to that much effort. So I just use the website to get the games every two weeks.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by TheCatt »

Sale

$10 off BL3
Leisher
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by Leisher »

The fact that they're offering it at $10 off before it gets released might hint that their sales numbers aren't hitting projections.

I hope that's true. I also hope everyone who buys it through them gets a virus.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The fact that they're offering it at $10 off before it gets released might hint that their sales numbers aren't hitting projections.

I hope that's true. I also hope everyone who buys it through them gets a virus.
I kinda want to buy it cuz I realized if I buy it on the XBone I have to get a Live Gold thing in order to to redeem Golden Keys. And I like coop-ing BL with my wife.
Leisher
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by Leisher »

I don't kinda want to buy it, I want to buy it. However, I won't touch it until it goes to Steam.

You, particularly, know that every sale is a vote against the consumer. By buying it, you'd be Europe complaining about Chinese spying, but not actually taking action.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: You, particularly, know that every sale is a vote against the consumer. By buying it, you'd be Europe complaining about Chinese spying, but not actually taking action.
LOL.

I hate morals and integrity and shit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: You, particularly, know that every sale is a vote against the consumer. By buying it, you'd be Europe complaining about Chinese spying, but not actually taking action.
LOL.

I hate morals and integrity and shit.
Great, Catt's account was hacked by Malcolm.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Great, Catt's account was hacked by Malcolm.
No, I have them... some...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by Leisher »

Ha! Fuck 'em!

Their games are already devalued being on that POS store.

It'll be funny when BL3 hits Steam and people start asking for their $10 off.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by TheCatt »

Looks like I bought BL2 for $29 + $21 for the season pass; So, $50 total

Looks like I paid full price for the PreSequel though, $59.
Leisher
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by Leisher »

I paid full price for BL2 and have good memories of it.

I paid full price for the PreSequel and honestly can't remember a single things from it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Epic Store

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I paid full price for the PreSequel and honestly can't remember a single things from it.
I remember pieces of it, but cannot quite remember how it ended.