Gun Control catch all

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

Going to need to ban crossbows too.

This story is insane. I'd love to know why this method was selected.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Going to need to ban crossbows too.

This story is insane. I'd love to know why this method was selected.
Cuz guns are hard to get in Canada
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

Woman "infatuated" with Columbine traveled from Miami to Denver and upon landing bought a shotgun and ammo.

Denver, and surrounding areas, have closed their schools.

My biggest question is how do they know her intentions? If she was on their radar, why'd they let her board a plane? Why wasn't she on a database to not be allowed to buy firearms?
Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by TheCatt »

Prior to news of Pais' death, a man who said he was Pais' father told the Miami Herald he lost contact with his daughter Sunday.
"I think maybe she's got a mental problem," he told the Herald
Understatement
GORDON
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by GORDON »

Sun Country
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by TheCatt »

So large Hispanic women love to wear thongs in Florida
Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

Another day, another shooting...I mean car attack.

When will be ban these dangerous weapons? We have public transportation! Nobody needs a car!
Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

One of the shooters is female.

Or identifies as female. And may or may not also be the person who is transitioning from male to female. They're being vague about the two shooters and who is who, but you can pick from one of two categories here:
1. Proof that dumping asylums has led to a bunch of shit.
2. Proof that progressives are getting more and more violent.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by TheCatt »

A friend of mine named one of their kids Devon. I can never remember if that's their son or daughter, cuz their other kid also has some unisex name.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by GORDON »

It occurred to me today that the defining trait of a Progressive is one who wants to restrict as much freedom as necessary, for the greater good.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

Latest shooter was the bully, not the bullied.

If the behavior described happened then there has been a clear failure by adults to address it.

Also, I find it curious that CNN isn’t talking more about the other shooter being trans.

These two don’t fit the school shooter stereotype at all.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Gun Control catch all

Post by Vince »

It almost feels like the press is moving on from the gun issue for some reason.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

Virginia shooting makes no sense.

They can't figure out what his motive was. He was in good standing, never in trouble with the law, killed certain co-workers and let others live, and he did it with handguns.

Virginia's governor wants to discuss gun control.

I hope they ban all guns because they're, literally, the only devices capable of killing multiple people, and as we've seen in other countries, once you ban them, NOBODY will have access to them...

It's really too bad nobody wants to focus on figuring out WHY people are using their guns in this manner. Let's just ban guns, that'll fix it! You know, until you have to ban knives, cars, planes, all bomb making materials, etc.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Virginia shooting makes no sense.

They can't figure out what his motive was. He was in good standing, never in trouble with the law, killed certain co-workers and let others live, and he did it with handguns.
It'd be nice to say something more than "he was crazy"
Vince

Gun Control catch all

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Virginia shooting makes no sense.

I'd heard it was being said that he'd had physical altercations with some coworkers in the past. Don't know if that's turned out to be false.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren