Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

He has bigger problems with the Ukraine.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

2 more accuse Biden.

According to progressive law, he must now resign and never seek any gainful employment again.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Missouri teacher, who then attempted to hire a hitman to kill the 10 year old.
A Missouri teacher is accused of hiring a hitman to kill a 10-year-old boy he allegedly molested.

Deonte Taylor, 36, and his boyfriend Michael Johnson, 66, pleaded not guilty to multiple charges in a St. Louis court on Wednesday, KSDK reported.

Taylor was busted in November after his DNA was found to match samples found on his former student.

He’s facing three charges of first-degree statutory sodomy related to the accusation that he took the then-7-year-old boy from class at an elementary school where he worked as a teacher’s assistant in 2015, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Missouri teacher, who then attempted to hire a hitman to kill the 10 year old.
Once the trial is over just kill that piece of shit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Walton's accuser speaks.

Google her. She's oddly very attractive in pictures, and then not.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Walton's accuser speaks.

Google her. She's oddly very attractive in pictures, and then not.
Overall, I'm going with attractive. And she's taller than me, so bonus points.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

I.wonder what the penalty for punching her would have been.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Me too, I just thought it was a funny story.
GORDON wrote: I.wonder what the penalty for punching her would have been.
Anger management classes.

Oh and women screaming about how you don't treat a woman that way, and this guy could have killed her. Those same women would then turn around and talk about equality and how women can do anything men can do...
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

McDonald's

Probably the least surprising scandal to date. A bunch of teens working together or with adults who have full time jobs at a fast food chain? What could go wrong?

My wife was sexually harassed by her manager at Papa Johns when she was 16. He was in his 40s and it got to the point where he thought he could show up at her house with a gift. Her dad was having none of it.

Guys are wired to procreate. Guys are also morons when horny. Put them in close proximity to attractive women and dumb shit will happen.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Put them in close proximity to attractive women and dumb shit will happen.
Many men have terrible behavior + low standards.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Good point.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Mario Batali

Batali seems like a steaming sack of shit.

This is a millionaire who was busted for stealing tips from servers in his restaurants.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »