NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers will start 0-1.

I'll be in Vegas in 2 weeks. Money will be placed on the Browns winning the division.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The Patriots so like to lose an early game or two to make everyone else feel better.

But your team is a small dumpster fire.

Go Browns
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: I'll be in Vegas in 2 weeks. Money will be placed on the Browns winning the division.
TheCatt wrote: Go Browns
You guys don't have any clue how much these comments fill my heart with joy! thank you
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

It's all about the Browns
The NFL is on board with the Cleveland Browns.

The league granted the Browns four prime-time games in 2019, including three in the first five weeks of the season, perhaps the most notable takeaway from Wednesday night's schedule release.

No team has appeared in fewer prime-time games over the past 10 seasons than the Browns (11). During that span, the franchise accumulated an NFL-worst 41-118-1 record. But the Browns won five of their final seven games in 2018 after inserting quarterback Baker Mayfield into the starting lineup, and their offseason trades for wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and pass-rusher Olivier Vernon have further elevated excitement about the team.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Looks about right to me..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

On paper champions by far the worst type of champ to be :lol:
Last edited by Troy on Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That picture cannot be real. I think they lose at the Pats, 1 game to the Steelers, and 2 of the 6 games against the Ravens, Jets, Broncos, Seahawks, and Rams.
Stranger wrote:
Leisher wrote: I'll be in Vegas in 2 weeks. Money will be placed on the Browns winning the division.
TheCatt wrote: Go Browns
You guys don't have any clue how much these comments fill my heart with joy! thank you
I've told you many times that I'm rooting for your team to win one for you and my b-i-l.

That being said, if the Browns shit the bed, AND I SWEAR ON ALL THAT IS HOLY THAT I DO NOT THINK THIS WILL HAPPEN, I will laugh, but not in front of you. You know I'm not one to rub it in.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: That picture cannot be real.
Its not, it was photoshopped and posted on a Browns reddit board. Louis' actual prediction is 11-5.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: On paper champions by far the worst type of champ to be :lol:
On the other hand, it maybe all some people can get/hope for!

Browns 11-5
Skins 6-10
Steelers 9-7
Panthers 10-6

!rmindme 12/30/2019
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Here are my predictions:
Browns 12-4 - I think they only lose 1 division game this year.
Steelers 10-6 - They should go 12-4, but Mike Tomlin adds two losses that shouldn't happen.
Skins 7-9 - I think they sweep the Giants.
Panthers 10-6 They'll be talked about a lot early on with a weak first half schedule.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Here are my predictions:
Browns 12-4 - I think they only lose 1 division game this year.
Steelers 10-6 - They should go 12-4, but Mike Tomlin adds two losses that shouldn't happen.
Skins 7-9 - I think they sweep the Giants.
Panthers 10-6 They'll be talked about a lot early on with a weak first half schedule.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

But only 1 is the same?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: But only 1 is the same?
None varied by more than 1 game :P
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: But only 1 is the same?
None varied by more than 1 game :P
But why would they? Should I have picked completely different records?

And to be fair, I've already predicted the Browns winning the division, which would mean you copied my Browns and Steelers picks!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: But why would they? Should I have picked completely different records?
Yes, show some creativity! Skins 4-12, Browns 14-2, Steelers 8-8!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

A rare kicker holdout.

Not for nothing, but it would make a lot of sense for SF and Pittsburgh to swap kickers. Gould would be closer to home and Boswell could get a fresh start in SF.

Cardinals are actively shopping Patrick Peterson. Mike Tomlin should be begging Kevin Colbert to make a deal for him.

Frank Clark to the Chiefs. They must be in win now mode because their salary cap is going to get crazy.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: They must be in win now mode because their salary cap is going to get crazy.
The best deal in all of sports is having a franchise QB on their rookie deal. Mahomes will be the highest paid QB in the NFL when his rookie contract is up, but until then you can splurge on every other position.

Its very similar to what the Ram's did last year and the Browns this year. Once the franchise gets his money, the pool dries up rather quickly.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Mahomes will be the highest paid QB in the NFL when his rookie contract is up
If he maintains his level of success, yes.