Notre Dame Cathedral

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Notre Dame Cathedral

Post by Leisher »

It's on fire.

Watching it live on CNN. It's not a small fire.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Notre Dame Cathedral

Post by Vince »

Twitter was really gross. Between the conspiracy theories and the SJWs thinking it was well deserved because of patriarchy or racism or whatever their particular grievance, it was pretty bad.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Notre Dame Cathedral

Post by Leisher »

I didn't pay attention to the Twitters.

In fact, I don't think I saw it mentioned once in my feed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Notre Dame Cathedral

Post by TheCatt »

The only thing I saw was people posting their vacation photos. Like I give a fuck.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Notre Dame Cathedral

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Notre Dame Cathedral

Post by TheCatt »

So much crazy. Maybe we do need to stop people from reproducing.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Notre Dame Cathedral

Post by GORDON »

No! We may be overpopulated, but we really need the unsuccessful and crazy to continue to breed.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Notre Dame Cathedral

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: No! We may be overpopulated, but we really need the unsuccessful and crazy to continue to breed.
Right? We should develop a program to encourage shitty people with no motivation to improve themselves to have more kids...