Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Should we start including cars and food in the conversation?
Something that matters?
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Cause accessories are the same as clothes.
Yeah, you lose me there. Are you arguing the mini pursue is worth hundreds more than the $1.49 tin of mints? If so, please explain your reasoning. I'm not following.

Better yet, quote me here and then bring it back to the other thread so we don't derail the moron champs.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

That wins the internet today.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Everyone offended by a picture of toddlers.

We have lost our fucking minds as a society.
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

Fuck them for assuming the one in pink with long hair is a girl.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Fuck them for assuming the one in pink with long hair is a girl.
Holy shit! Didn't even think about that.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

13 yo decides to free solo some climbs

The ending is not nearly as happy as the Free Solo movie.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I have never understood free climbing. Why risk death or permanent injury/handicap? It's ridiculously selfish and stupid.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I have never understood free climbing. Why risk death or permanent injury/handicap? It's ridiculously selfish and stupid.
The only free climbing I've done is super easy stuff, like 5.0 to 5.4. If I fell, I'd probably have broken a leg or arm at worst. Like a kid falling out of a tree.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I have never understood free climbing. Why risk death or permanent injury/handicap? It's ridiculously selfish and stupid.
The only free climbing I've done is super easy stuff, like 5.0 to 5.4. If I fell, I'd probably have broken a leg or arm at worst. Like a kid falling out of a tree.
Acceptable. Once you reach heights where death is the punishment for falling, you're a selfish asshole.

"Sorry kids, dad's dead and you now have to deal with that forever, but he wanted to prove his machismo by free climbing, and really that was more important than being there for you."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sorry kids, dad's dead and you now have to deal with that forever, but he wanted to prove his machismo by free climbing, and really that was more important than being there for you."
And this was all pre-kids :)
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Scumbag that tossed the 5 year old over the balcony at mall of America did so because women rejected him.

Pretty sure the human race has no need for him. Stick him in a wood chipper.