Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
thibodeaux

Today in Pedophilia

Post by thibodeaux »

If he took a plea deal...what did they threaten to try him for?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, some of that is really fucked up. Especially the parents aiding their kids in the creepy stuff. The girl in the cop uniform? COME ON.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I've always found that ASMR stuff to be gross, even with adult women. Adding kids should be an immediate pedo charge and investigation.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I've always found that ASMR stuff to be gross, even with adult women. Adding kids should be an immediate pedo charge and investigation.
I'm one of those ASMR people, especially when it comes to whispering... haven't tried anything else
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

ALL the kids are crazy into it.

Slime finally went away as the "in fad", and ASMR replaced it.

While I can't prevent my kids from being exposed to ASMR videos, I do block them from making them. I also educate other parents as to ASMR's origins. I've yet to find a single one who knew it before I told them.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Whispering works for me... but the other sounds don't. I just watched a variety of videos.

I always assumed this was a thing for everyone and that's why people whispered in each other's ears in romantic scenes, didn't realize how varied it was.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote: I've always found that ASMR stuff to be gross, even with adult women. Adding kids should be an immediate pedo charge and investigation.
I'm one of those ASMR people, especially when it comes to whispering... haven't tried anything else
Not judging. But that ASMR beer commercial skeeves me out.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Not judging. But that ASMR beer commercial skeeves me out.
Just listened to it... so that's not mildly erotic to you?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Why would I want a beer commercial that will be aired during family events to be erotic?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Why would I want a beer commercial that will be aired during family events to be erotic?
I didn't say that... I was just asking how it made you feel.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

There are some cute ones that I've seen that I don't find offensive. I could absolutely see how a cute girl whispering to you is erotic.

I'd be curious about any studies that could show if visual cues affect one's pleasure with ASMR.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote: Why would I want a beer commercial that will be aired during family events to be erotic?
I didn't say that... I was just asking how it made you feel.
I don't think it's hitting my CNS the way it hits other people's.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Gotcha. And... erotic may be too strong of a word, but it's stimulating and makes me feel warm.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

US Prosecutors don't trust the Catholic church to police itself.

And why the fuck would they? Have you seen the plans for this upcoming summit? It's ultimately going to amount to a fucking handbook. Oh wow! That'll stem the tide of child molestation, homosexuality in the Vatican, and nuns being kept as sex slaves.

I'm not the pope, much to the detriment of the planet, but if I was I'd immediately change three things:
1. It's ok to be gay! People are born gay. It's been proven. It's also been proven that homosexuality will emerge from certain social situations where males are stuck together with no recourse like jail, the Vatican, or the Marines. :D (I would say Navy, but there are no sailors here, just a Marine.) So stop pretending it's a sin. If we're all in God's image and homosexuality has been proven to be natural, by denying it aren't you denying God?
2. Jesus died for our sins right? Why? Because we're humans and incapable of not sinning. Don't Catholics teach us that we're born with sin? So why in the ever loving fuck would someone think a man could abstain for his entire lifetime? That's not just spitting in the face of God and Jesus' sacrifice, but it's denying basic human needs. Men are born to spread their seed. It's why as teens if we're not jerking off, it's because we're probably too busy jerking off. It's why men seek power, fame, and wealth...to get laid!
3. Female priests and male nuns. In this era of #metoo, it's time to abandon the former sexist roles and allow peeps to do the jobs that suit them.

But I'm sure a handbook will be just as effective as real changes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Congrats, Leisher, you just invested the Episcopal church!
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I'd so join the Joe Piscopo Church.

"My father worshiped me like that once. Once."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Congrats, Leisher, you just invested the Episcopal church!
Are those differences the only differences? Really? How many rapes, sex slaves, and child molestation stuff has happened in Joe Piscopo churches?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Congrats, Leisher, you just invested the Episcopal church!
Are those differences the only differences? Really?
They also allow divorce.