The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

Is anyone else really impressed that Trump made it from the blackface issue in VA last Friday and then the rape issue in VA and all this happened while he gave the SOTU address and he hasn't stepped on his dick?
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Vince wrote: Is anyone else really impressed that Trump made it from the blackface issue in VA last Friday and then the rape issue in VA and all this happened while he gave the SOTU address and he hasn't stepped on his dick?
1) yes
2) Who knew the bar could be set so low?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

It's all so fucking embarrassing, and fuck anyone who thinks one party is better or different from the other. If someone wrote all this shit as a story he or she would get ripped for writing something so outlandish that it could never be true.

"So, in the story the governor has a scandal where he's caught in blackface and everyone wants him to resign so the black lt. gov. can take over. But then he gets accused of sexual assault. So now people think maybe the third guy in charge can take over, but he also gets caught in a blackface scandal. So now people are looking at the fourth guy in charge, but he's a member of the other political party, so the first party starts pretending their top three guys aren't caught in scandals that should result in all of them immediately resigning. Meanwhile, more accusers are stepping forward against the lt. gov."

"That's totally unbelievable. I mean, crazy shit happens in politics, but not that crazy."

"Oh, and did I mention the president is a former reality TV star who basically talks politics in the same manner as a drunk verbally abusive spouse?"

"Nobody will believe any of that dude."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Well,no matter whatever done in mylife,I've never done blackface.

I have done blue face though
It's not me, it's someone else.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: I have done blue face though
Blueman?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Catt is a massive racist against Smurfs.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Catt is a massive racist against Smurfs.
I mean, who isn't?
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

I hate 'em.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

You're both a couple of dirty Gargamels.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

OMG what a vapid whore
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Working on exchanging liaison officers with North Korea.

Of all the stuff Trump has done, good and bad, in his time as president, watching how his successor follows up with NK is going to be the most interesting.

Trump was nominated for Nobel Peace prize and lefties are pissed and trying to out the person who did it.

The claim is the right wanted this submission to take place. Trump doesn't deserve a peace prize for just opening dialogue, and Obama didn't deserve one for being the first black president.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

I want some results first..
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Exactly my feelings.

Starting a dialogue is awesome, but more has to happen to earn a peace prize. Embassies, trade, the end of tensions between NK and SK, etc.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

More and more I'm thinking he's just doing this so he can check off the "build the wall" promise with an *. He has to know that they'll file a lawsuit. They file one for everything. Even the ones that should be unquestionably the purview of the President.

I think he made a mistake folding on the shutdown if he wanted the wall.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

NY prepping charges against Manafort.

This is interesting because I didn't know this was possible. Can Trump pardon him and then pardon him again? Can he simply move to a different state and avoid NY for the rest of his life? What power does a presidential pardon hold?

The way CNN has been acting since yesterday, the Trump administration better end thanks to a blatant smoking gun. Although, I have a feeling it's going to end up being a lot of smoke.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Trade deal with China about to happen.
Skeptical until I see the deatils.