NBA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Cousins says the Warriors are the most hated team in sports.

Uh, no...

First of all, the NBA is not the most popular sport, and therefore, doesn't have enough fans to make anyone "most hated".

Secondly, I'm not even sure you're the most hated team in your own sport thanks to all the bandwagon fans.

I'd wager Duke, TTUN, OSU, Bama, and a few others get FAR more hatred than the Warriors. The Cowboys certainly are hated by a fuckton of people.

Here's the true champ of hate.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

I could see them being the most hated in NBA... but I'm so out of the NBA I have no idea who would hate anyone for whatever reason.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

NBA is going to connect refs and fans during games.

Wow.

The WWE should do this with their officials too.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Let's see if Stranger is paying attention...

Stranger

NBA

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Let's see if Stranger is paying attention...
Yeah, no thanks. Why? so they could lose to Golden State again with less of a team than they had when they won 2 years ago?

Basketball is a shitshow and i've lost all interest in the game, and its not just because Lebron is gone. Even last year i could hardly get excited for the Cavs to be in the finals, we already knew the outcome.

Thanks for getting us a ring Lebron and Kyrie, but i'm good with you two playing your careers out elsewhere.

Cleveland is a Browns town and Baker has the city lit, we're all happy having a good football team over a good basketball team any day of the week.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Baker has the city lit
You're a middle aged dad that's as white as snow. I think you using "lit" in normal conversation means that word is no longer "hip". :D
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Bleacher Report says Kyrie has interest in joining LeBron in LA. I say trade him now. Kyrie's too strange and he's not all there upstairs. Send him packing.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

The Pelicans are petty.

Breaking down the Lakers-Celtics-Pelicans Davis situation.

I was on ESPN's trade machine trying to make a three way trade between the teams to work. It kept getting stuck on Kyrie to the Lakers because his value was $1.6M over the limit. I also had AD and Ball going to the Celtics and Brown, Ingram, Morris, and picks going to NO.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Porzingis wants to be traded.

The inmates truly run the asylum in the NBA.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The inmates truly run the asylum in the NBA.
Racist.

But, yeah, wtf?
Stranger

NBA

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Porzingis wants to be traded.
traded to the Dallas.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

That was fast.

If KD doesn’t come to NY, the Kicks lose on this trade.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Davis' dad doesn't want his son to play for Boston.
"I would never want my son to play for Boston after what they done to Isaiah Thomas," Anthony Davis Sr. told ESPN on Friday, referencing the former Celtics star point guard who was traded for Kyrie Irving amid his recovery from a hip injury. "No loyalty. Guy gives his heart and soul and they traded him."
First of all, trading Thomas for Irving was a huge win. Got a better guy and dumped a player who was clearly never going to be the same again AND who wanted a max deal.

Secondly, your son is demanding a trade from his team with time left on his contract. Where's the loyalty?
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Ball hog thinks ball hog should play differently.

This isn't a defense of Harden's play, but fuck Kobe. He's easiest one of the most selfish players in history, had a chat with Jason Tatum in the offseason and Tatum hasn't been the same since, and here he's trying to get Harden to change his game before he starts passing Kobe on the records lists.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Want to understand what a dumpster fire the NBA is right now?

Read the story about the Lakers trying to trade for Anthony Davis.

They break down not only what the teams face, but also how the players and agents are manipulating teams and the entire league. Even Bill Simmons recently called the NBA "a league in crisis" based upon shit like this, the changing game to 3s, most markets never having a chance to compete, etc.
Stranger

NBA

Post by Stranger »

and you say baseball sucks??.. please, i'll take baseball over the shit show of the NBA any day.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!