Hey, check out this YouTube video! - megathread

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

NEVER listen to Smith when it comes to his recommendations for films (he loves everything). Or politics because he just parrots his wife when is a raging far left feminist (coincidentally, a former journalist).

However, this is great advice from someone who did it.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

[video][/video]

Lil Jon... Koolaid Man... Christmas.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

He shouldn't even move his lips when shooting the video as he is shockingly bad at fake singing when he's not really singing.

The song isn't bad.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I legit LOLed at X.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Formula 3 driver Sophia Florsch took a selfie with her father in hospital to reassure her family she was OK, after a "miracle" helped her survive a 170mph crash at the Macau Grand Prix.

Florsch, 18, fractured her spine after losing control of her car, which flew through the air before smashing into a fence and photographers' bunker.

The German is hoping to become the first female Formula 1 world champion.

"It's quite a big goal but I'm getting closer every year," Florsch said.

Road to recovery
"I'm feeling good. It all happened like four weeks ago and I can nearly do everything - the pain is getting less day by day," the German told BBC Sport.

"The last two weeks have been quite OK; I started with my rehab two weeks ago so you don't lose any more muscles at the beginning, and so my body keeps working again.

"For me now, it's just about finding the basics, to build up my strength and arms and legs, but I can do everything apart from using my back and my neck, so it's been an OK couple of weeks.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

[video][/video]
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Post by Vince »

[video][/video]
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

[video][/video]

Imagine there's a little button you can press, and it lets you embed the video, instead of just posting a link.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

This made me lol.

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Your internet search history must be interesting...
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Dude from the zoo put that on his facebook feed. Hilarious
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

[video][/video]
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Would.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Would.
This was the first one I saw
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The Bad Lip Reading people have done a couple of Star Wars songs that have nothing to do with Star Wars.