Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Awesome.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

Hole Lee Fuck

Whoever did this:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/11/health/a ... ical-exam/

Woman in a Coma since 1992 gave birth to a baby in December.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Leisher could probably tell you that semen injections don't alleviate pain.

Sorry about me picking that low hanging fruit. I should be better than that.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Leisher could probably tell you that semen injections don't alleviate pain.

Sorry about me picking that low hanging fruit. I should be better than that.
It's early, gotta get the motor revving
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Leisher could probably tell you that semen injections don't alleviate pain.
I mean, as many times as I've fired loads into you, you'd think you'd be pain free, but nope.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

I REALLY want the other half of that story. Preferably with pictures.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

The guy from Nutanix who actually tried to sell me by sending me cupcakes with the note:
This is about the time resolutions fall by the way side.
Translation: So eat up fattie!

That's not all...

He also emailed me this article as if it has ANY fucking credibility or deserves respect. Then proceeds to use it in his cold sales pitch:
When it comes to architecting your data center we understand that there's a thousand ways to peel a potato, that is why we want to make your choice as easy as shooting pickles in a barrel!

Utilizing direct attach storage and creating a full stack Operating System, Nutanix is feeding two birds with one scone. Being hypervisor agnostic, allowing you to chose the hypervisor that meets your needs, you'll avoid putting all of your berries in one basket! Top it all off with non disruptive software upgrades we make it easy for you to bring home the bagels.

With over 10,000 customers running production workloads on Nutanix today, you will not have to worry about being the test tube here. Let's not feed a fed horse here, take the flower by the thorns and set up time to talk so you can hear it straight from the hoses spout.

Give me a few half hour chunks of time that work for you to talk this week and I'll send out a calendar invite.
I haven't responded yet.

I'm toying with sending him a link to the P&T:BS episode that proves PETA's hypocrisy and sponsorship of violent domestic terrorism or a link to my "Vegetable Holocaust" article and the one that explains how that smell when you cut grass is a distress signal.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The guy from Nutanix who actually tried to sell me by sending me cupcakes with the note:
This is about the time resolutions fall by the way side.

Translation: So eat up fattie!
At least he knows his audience :P

OMG, the PETAisms... maybe he thought it was funny?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Actual article: Steph Curry slipped and missed a dunk, therefore all your criticism about the WNBA needs to end immediately.

A single NBA player falls on sweat when attempting a dunk, so the logical conclusion is that it proves women basketball players are equal...

As you'll be shocked to hear, most of the comments don't seem to agree with her conclusion.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

"Ok you guys, I just thought of an article that is so stupid it will garner lots of clicks, and sell lots of ad views, while reinforcing the perception that women are stupid."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Vince

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote: "Ok you guys, I just thought of an article that is so stupid it will garner lots of clicks, and sell lots of ad views, while reinforcing the perception that women are stupid."
I think this drives a lot of web stories. I don't think these people are thinking big picture. A few of those stories and I would be no longer going to that site for my sports news. The editors want clicks, so the writers give it to them by producing outrage. That's not a sustainable model.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote:
GORDON wrote: "Ok you guys, I just thought of an article that is so stupid it will garner lots of clicks, and sell lots of ad views, while reinforcing the perception that women are stupid."
I think this drives a lot of web stories. I don't think these people are thinking big picture. A few of those stories and I would be no longer going to that site for my sports news. The editors want clicks, so the writers give it to them by producing outrage. That's not a sustainable model.
Totally agree with you gents, but this article was written from the heart. The author is all over the comments trying to defend her stance. It's embarrassing.
Vince

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote:Totally agree with you gents, but this article was written from the heart. The author is all over the comments trying to defend her stance. It's embarrassing.
Bless her heart
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

Not sure where else to place this...

New Barbie Identity Theft Ken doll.
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

Perfect description.