NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

In Boston now, will just be cold game time, very little snow expected today. Nice and sunny.

Sean mcvay has done alright with little experience
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sean mcvay has done alright with little experience
Exception, not the rule.

Meyer, Belichick, Saban, etc. all had years of training under legendary coaches.

So far this game sucks. I hate NE.

They just showed Sarah Thomas, first female line judge in playoff history. That's cool.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: They just showed Sarah Thomas, first female line judge in playoff history. That's cool.
I was just thinking about this and realized many people watching the game are thinking:
"Whose dick did she suck?" or "Yeah, she got there because she's white."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Sounds like a good game to have been in the air and missed completely
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

It's terrible. I don't know what the fuck the Chargers staff had planned, but it was complete dogshit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: It's terrible. I don't know what the fuck the Chargers staff had planned, but it was complete dogshit.
Sounds like their normal playoff plans.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Browns hire their OC and DC.

Kitchens won't be calling plays? Weird.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Kitchens won't be calling plays? Weird.
Nah, Kitchens will call the plays. Most head coaches that call their own plays still carry an OC, even Andy Reid has an OC and Reid calls all the plays.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Why would anyone want that job?
"I'm the OC!"
"Do you call the plays?"
"No"
"Do you come up with the game plan?"
"No"
"Do you make personel decisions?"
"No"
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

"All I do is get fired when the HC loses too much"
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Why would anyone want that job?
I'll tell you why.. Because when Baker tears it up next year then who do you think they will be in line for a head coaching job?

Also, seeing that Freddy is a fresh faced brand new head coach i'm sure he will lean on his new OC more than one might think. It was a good idea getting a few veterans for their coordinator positions.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Next weekend: Referendum on old QBs vs Young QBs?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Because when Baker tears it up next year then who do you think they will be in line for a head coaching job?
And what happens if he takes a massive step backwards?
TheCatt wrote: Next weekend: Referendum on old QBs vs Young QBs?
Go Brees and Go Mahomes.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rice says Brown wants to play for the 49ers.

That could happen. They're in the NFC and we'd see him next year I think, and then not for another 4 years when he'd be totally washed up or gone.
TheCatt wrote: Murray to the NFL draft
I'm hearing he'll go to the Giants at 6. Jacksonville is talking about moving up for Haskins. It will be interesting to find out his real height.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

GO anyone else but Brady
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Oh man, one of the best at that job. O-Lines win games.