Melissa McCarthy

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Melissa McCarthy

Post by Leisher »

Billy Bush did an interview with Melissa McCarthy years ago that she discussed recently.

NOTE: She refused to name him, but she also made his name obvious.

I 100% believe a discussion on the topic of her body should be on the table. I also 100% believe he was not interested in a real discussion on the topic, and was trying to get her to react to create headlines.

What a piece of shit. That clearly wasn't the time, nor the way to ask. If you're going to address that you need to talk to the person before they get on camera so you don't blindside them.

And this isn't a ra-ra for fatties (like me). This is just about having a modicum of decency.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Melissa McCarthy

Post by thibodeaux »

Certain male comedians -- I think of the late Chris Farley and John Candy right away -- were celebrated because of their size, and the way that they used their physicality to get a laugh. Farley notoriously sang "Fat Guy In A Little Coat" in his cult hit Tommy Boy. How often did a reporter incredulously ask him is his "tremendous size" impeded his ability to find work?
Farley and Candy did not respond to requests for comment.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Melissa McCarthy

Post by TheCatt »

Farley and Candy did not respond to requests for comment
Fair point. Those guys haven't found work in years.
It's not me, it's someone else.