Elon Musk

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

LSD was fun. Probably my favorite.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

The company also agreed to appoint two new independent directors to its board and establish a board committee to oversee Musk's communications.
Will his tweets have to be pre-approved? Cuz that's what he really needs.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
The company also agreed to appoint two new independent directors to its board and establish a board committee to oversee Musk's communications.
Will his tweets have to be pre-approved? Cuz that's what he really needs.
Are we talking about Trump or Musk?

They both need that shit.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

I could not agree with Elon more!

Oh wait...we're talking about different ones... :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I could not agree with Elon more!

Oh wait...we're talking about different ones... :D
Musk hates rules, consumers, and being called out for lying? The hell you say!
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Johnny Depp is currently in court presenting a case against one of the British media outlets for libel/slander/whatever. It all revolves around Amber Heard claiming he beat her and yada yada yada.

One of the witnesses works in the building where Heard's penthouse is located and not only did the witness, a woman, indicate that Musk was a frequent late night visitor while Depp was overseas, but even two weeks after Depp had left Heard had fresh bruises pointing to Elon as being the cause.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Johnny Depp is currently in court presenting a case against one of the British media outlets for libel/slander/whatever. It all revolves around Amber Heard claiming he beat her and yada yada yada.

One of the witnesses works in the building where Heard's penthouse is located and not only did the witness, a woman, indicate that Musk was a frequent late night visitor while Depp was overseas, but even two weeks after Depp had left Heard had fresh bruises pointing to Elon as being the cause.
Maybe she just likes it rough?
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Perhaps, that bitch be cray cray.

I wouldn't put it past Elon to smack ladies around. Something is off about the guy.
GORDON
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by GORDON »

There are A LOT of women who like it when you leave marks. I don't get it, but I recognize it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Gordon's safe word is pumpernickel.
GORDON
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by GORDON »

I.dont have a safe word. I never submit.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

Is apparently going to host SNL. I've seen some news alerts that some cast members are upset. Honestly, if so, then he probably should be hosting. SNL should be making decisions people dont like.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:08 pm Is apparently going to host SNL. I've seen some news alerts that some cast members are upset. Honestly, if so, then he probably should be hosting. SNL should be making decisions people dont like.
Agreed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

This is his actual tweet presented without comment.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

Does he feel like he has to take Trump's troll void?
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

To be fair, Trump has never tweeted anything this intelligent.