Current Consoles

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Cakedaddy

Current Consoles

Post by Cakedaddy »

If it's so well known, why didn't I know about it?

I come here and ask a friendly question about a topic and you are all attacking me.

Are you all in sync and it's that time of the month?
Leisher
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Password is taco.
Someone got it.

And I have heard of NVidia SHIELD, but know nothing about it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Current Consoles

Post by Cakedaddy »

Did you know it was a media player. Apparently EVERYONE knows that. . . .

It's probably best you guys have been so little help. I probably won't get one now. Considering I probably wouldn't have played it much, it's a win.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Did you know it was a media player. Apparently EVERYONE knows that. . . .

It's probably best you guys have been so little help. I probably won't get one now. Considering I probably wouldn't have played it much, it's a win.
I think people basically recommended everything that exists.

Me - Switch
Leisher - PS4
Stranger - Double Dicks
Gordon - PC
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

Current Consoles

Post by Stranger »

Cakedaddy wrote: Did you know it was a media player. Apparently EVERYONE knows that. . . .

How do you think i feel? i give my 2 cents and somehow it turns into i like jacking off dudes!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote:

How do you think i feel? i give my 2 cents and somehow it turns into i like jacking off dudes!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Well stop doing it!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by Leisher »

BTW, if anyone knows of any awesome Switch deals holla. My oldest wants one for X-Mas.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: BTW, if anyone knows of any awesome Switch deals holla. My oldest wants one for X-Mas.
I think Walmart is having a Nintendo Switch + Mario Kart(?) bundle tonight at 10pm for $300.
GORDON
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by GORDON »

Tell her to.go.cut a switch, and you'll give it to her .
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: BTW, if anyone knows of any awesome Switch deals holla. My oldest wants one for X-Mas.
Also ebay has 15% off through their app: https://tamebay.com/2018/11/86725.html
Leisher
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
I think Walmart is having a Nintendo Switch + Mario Kart(?) bundle tonight at 10pm for $300.
Yeah, I think this is the big deal most retailers will be offering. She wants that game too, so this is the winner.
Leisher
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by Leisher »

Nintendo Switch sales are cooling off.

My daughter has one, and it's cool, but the prices for games and accessories are insane.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by TheCatt »

The games are expensive. Definitely better deals on PC Games, but the Mario properties are fun. I know my kids and I have probably put about 500+ hours on our Switch since we've owned it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by Leisher »

We played Mario Cart on it last night. My first time ever playing it.

Nobody had ever beaten my oldest before. Of the four race series I took first place once and second twice. She took first twice and second once. Heading into the final race I took first and she finished fifth, which gave me the overall win.

I then defeated my other two daughters and my wife. My oldest wanted a rematch and I retired undefeated. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by TheCatt »

Do you know how to turbo drift?
Leisher
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by Leisher »

No idea.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: No idea.
I could smoke all of you
Leisher
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: No idea.
I could smoke all of you
Maybe, but we'll never know. I retired undefeated.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by TheCatt »

We have been playing Super Mario Bros U (which was released for the Wii U, but bombed) for the past month or so. Kids love it, but it's a little hard for them.

To make it easier there are 3 different character categories
Main - (normal difficulty) - Toad, Mario, and Luigi
Easier - Toadette - She can more easily become the super flying character, and flies better than the squirrel
Easiest - Nabbit- Cannot transform into anything useful, but is invulnerable to enemies. (But not to pits/holes)

My daughters usually play Nabbit or Toadette while I play Mario.

After solving 95% of the game, we realized you could "bubble" yourself by hard parts while other characters tackle the challenge. You float in a bubble, immune to everything, but if the other player(s) die, level over.

I also get frustrated too easily and the kids learned all the curse words that exist.
Leisher
Site Admin

Current Consoles

Post by Leisher »

We played Super Mario whatever on the Wii as a family. We called it the "fight starter".