Sleepaway Camp III (1989)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sleepaway Camp III (1989)

Post by Leisher »

Yay Amazon Prime!

More boobs and killing without style, good acting, or even a script.

What's it say about a movie when the killer gets top billing, and immediately after you get the "and introducing" for the rest of the cast?

The killer in these two sequels is played by Pamela Springstein. Yes, she's related. His sister in fact. Also in the film is Tracy Griffith, sister of Melanie.

There's also an actual person who makes a living acting in this film, Michael Pollard. You don't know the name, but you know him. He plays the same person in comedies, horrors, dramas, and so on. He was the bum that froze to death in Scrooged. He was Stucky in House of 1000 Corpses. In this movie he has the most uncomfortable sex scene I've ever seen, and I have seen Caligula.

The only reason to ever watch this is if you're completing the Sleepaway Camp trilogy.

I'm amazed nobody has tried to resurrect this franchise yet.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”