Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Left wingers want to eliminate "man" from our language because it's sexist and offensive. No more Manhattan, Manchester, woman, humanity, etc.
I feel like we've been here before. Herstory, and all that from the... 90s?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

The crazies have inertia ATM.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

This is my favorite headline of the week so far.

IMHO, the victim is the moron. What do you think is going to happen when you're completely isolated, and barely fighting off loneliness induced madness? I'd stab him too.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Srsly. Dude deserved it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

"Penguin did it. Huge talons. Hell of a thing."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Apparently she fractured her ankle.

She's hot, but stupid.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Try not to attempt rape with an audience.

That dude looks like the only way he'll ever get laid is via rape.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Southwest employee for making fun of girls name, or mom for naming her kid abcde ?

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/air ... tical-name
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I vote the parent.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I vote the parent.
I mostly agree
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, fuck that mom for saddling her kid with that awful name.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

All the people on these lists.

123456 is still the #1 most used password.
password is still #2.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Too many websites use different standards for passwords. They don't remind you what the standard is when you're trying to remember it, so you reset it, and then get tired of the goddam process and use something simple.

There needs to be an across the board standard, for example, "8+ char, at least one upper case, at least 1 lower case, one number, one special character." As it is, I have a "base" password, then I adjust it accordingly. That way I can leave my base password in the safety deposit box for my heir, and leave a coded "here's the password for X account" list, without actually having the password in plain text. Without the master password, the list is useless. The list is now over 2 pages.

But back on topic, if people have shitty password practices, maybe the password requirements are shitty across the board. There's NO WAY to live on the internet and not have a list of your different passwords.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

I use LastPass these days for the pwd mgmt, with different passwords everywhere.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Everyone here.

Even the British government for jailing people because they belong to an organization. What the fuck is that about?

If you don't let the looneys identify themselves, you force them underground and now you can't keep an eye on them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Everyone who does a Bird Box challenge.

Hell, any of these mindless retards who do any challenges that puts them in harm's way.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Meteorologist fired for using racial slur on air.
Jeremy Kappell said "Martin Luther Coon Park," when referring to a downtown Rochester park named after slain civil rights movement leader Martin Luther King Jr.
"What happened on Friday, to me, it's a simple misunderstanding. If you watch me regularly you know that I tend to contain a lot of information in my weather cast, which forces me to speak fast and unfortunately I spoke a little too fast when I was referencing Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. So fast to the point where I jumbled a couple of words. In my mind I knew I mispronounced, but there was no malice. I had no idea the way it came across to many people," he said in a video posted to Facebook Monday night.
Uh...no.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »