NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I'm beginning to think leisher masturbates to posters of Belichik.
You don't?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Today in racism...
An East Texas school superintendent who wrote "You can't count on a black quarterback" in the comment section of an online news article says he thought it was a private message. Lynn Redden is superintendent of the Onalaska Independent School District in the Piney Woods, about 75 miles north of Houston. In his post on the Houston Chronicle's website, Redden referred to the last play of Sunday's game in which Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson held the ball as time expired.

Later Tuesday, the school district posted a notice on its website that the school board would have a special meeting on Saturday to discuss Redden's contract.
"I thought my racism was private"
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Today's the day. 635 some longs days since the Browns last win ends tonight!

Crack open the fridge's Cleveland!
2puzzazvifn11.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I hope you are camping out by one.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: I hope you are camping out by one.
Nah.. Bud Light sucks.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

I get that it's been a bit of a win drought for the Browns. But all these journalist and randoms on twitter assuming the Brown's win before the game has even started... THAT IS HOW YOU GET BAD JU-JU!

Bad ju-ju is a thing, and best avoided.
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

I’m pretty sure this is a game of football. Maybe. Like two defenses showed up and nobody else got the invite.

E: jets offense has gotten off the bus
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Shit. Game gets interesting now with Baker playing in the second and now it’s time for my soccer game.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

BOUT... DAMN... TIME!!!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Philly special stays deadly. Nice win! I can't believe I had to put up with the first half and then miss the second.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Congrats Stranger!

Also, congrats to Hue Jackson who won't be the first coach fired.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Man, must feel bad to be the cellar dwellers in the AFC North right now ;)
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Not gonna lie, i'm feeling GOOOOD this morning!

It's Baker mania right now for Browns nation, kid came in and was absolutely dropping dimes!

It was a tale of two halves, just watch the highlights. Tyrod and that team looked horrific, then Baker came in and took the reigns from the first snap.

It was nice knowing ya TY.

[video][/video]
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Man, must feel bad to be the cellar dwellers in the AFC North right now ;)
As stated previously, I'd be happy to go winless to dump Tomlin. I'm kinda, sorta rooting against them this week. (Plus, don't sleep on the Madden curse. AB was on the cover.)

A really good news source, that covers the Buckeyes, took a nice shot at TTUN after last night's Browns win:
Eleven Warriors
‏@11W
9h9 hours ago

Lost in all of the euphoria in the 216: Jabrill Peppers gets his first ever win in the state of Ohio.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Today in racism...
An East Texas school superintendent who wrote "You can't count on a black quarterback" in the comment section of an online news article says he thought it was a private message. Lynn Redden is superintendent of the Onalaska Independent School District in the Piney Woods, about 75 miles north of Houston. In his post on the Houston Chronicle's website, Redden referred to the last play of Sunday's game in which Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson held the ball as time expired.

Later Tuesday, the school district posted a notice on its website that the school board would have a special meeting on Saturday to discuss Redden's contract.
"I thought my racism was private"
Resigns.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Fantasy stumper:

Do I start...

FitzMagic vs Steelers?
Bortles vs Tenn?
Matt Ryan vs NO's porous D?

I'm leaning towards Ryan, as who know when Fitz crashes back to mediocrity.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Ryan and Fitz are can't misses against bad defenses.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers listening to trade offers for Bell.

He also just released an album proving that rap is the worst genre of music. It can't be good if literally everyone can do it.