NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
They're as bad as my fantasy team!
*sigh* ditto. I had a really good week too. Just played someone who had a better week.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
They're as bad as my fantasy team!
*sigh* ditto. I had a really good week too. Just played someone who had a better week.
I had a "did Catt even look at his team" week?

In my defense, the score estimator thingy predicted I'd be in the top half of the league. Instead I nearly got doubled up by the 2nd worse player
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

"In the last two games, Matt Patricia has been shredded by Nick Foles and the youngest rookie quarterback ever... You don't want to look like a slob. Pencil, hat backwards. It's not good enough." — @ColinCowherd
Yikes.

Bill Simmons has continually asked why the Lions would hire the guy whose defense was the worst part of last year's Patriots team.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
Bill Simmons has continually asked why the Lions would hire the guy whose defense was the worst part of last year's Patriots team.
I was wondering the same.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

It's great that the Redskins got a ton of yards from their RBs and TEs, but give Smith a deep threat.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Grading the coaching debuts.

They were a shit show.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Lions players aren't happy.

Tomlin criticizes the league for not talking about the blow review on that punt.

Raiders resign Bryant, which is perplexing.

Why'd you cut him? Oh, and Bryant could be suspended for the year by the league this week.

Foles to start over Wentz again.

Allen to start for Bills. I guess the Nate Peterman experiment is over?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

1 - People don't like change. But if he can win, people will do whatever.

2 - I saw the play, finally, definitely looked like it hit his head.

3 - I don't have a lot of faith in Chucky, but hey, I'm a pretty terrible sports prognosticator
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I just found out that Dak Prescott's real name is Dakota Prescott.

For some reason, this is blowing my mind. Why isn't he a Jr VP for his dad's law firm?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Or a stripper.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

This Gordon situation is crazy. One day before a game? He was their #1 WR (not in stats though).

I don't blame Cleveland. The guy is nothing but headaches.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

That moment where your top rusher is a WR, and your top receiver is an RB.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Image
That moment where your top rusher is a WR, and your top receiver is an RB.
At least you don't have Tomlin as your head coach...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Lol, instead we kicked FGs all day.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The Browns need to go back to Hawaii and leave the idol there.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Interesting fun fact of the day: NFL game has never ended 29-29 before today's GB-MINN game.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Mike Tomlin needs to be fired and his entire staff along with him.

This team is completely unprepared to play and totally undisciplined. Another 12 penalties for 76 yards.

Bills suck so bad Vontae Davis retired at halftime.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Also, WTF is going on with Tampa Bay and Fitz?