Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

The pastor at Aretha's funeralm getting a Grande feel.

[video][/video]
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Les Moonves, head of CBS fired as multiple women accuse him.

These allegations sound a lot like rape.
Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

Is anyone else getting to the point where they really don't follow the specifics of these stories anymore?

Also, Ronan Farrow is the only national investigative journalist left in the country. I would say he should run a news room, but he's the only one doing his job as it is.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote: Is anyone else getting to the point where they really don't follow the specifics of these stories anymore?
I would bet you the majority of Americans never followed the specifics of the stories.

Seriously though, if what Harvey Weinstein did got him rape charges, then how is the only conversation about Les Moonves his severance package?
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Norm MacDonald punished for telling the truth.

They lead with this statement, which is not awesome:
“There are very few people that have gone through what they have, losing everything in a day,” he said of Louis C.K. and Roseann Barr. “Of course, people will go, ‘What about the victims?’ But you know what? The victims didn’t have to go through that.”
However, the rest of what he said is spot on:
Earlier in the interview, Macdonald said, “I’m happy the #MeToo movement has slowed down a little bit. It used to be, “One hundred women can’t be lying.” And then it became, “One woman can’t lie.” And that became, “I believe all women.” And then you’re like, “What?” Like, that Chris Hardwick guy I really thought got the blunt end of the stick there.”
Also:
“The model used to be: admit wrongdoing, show complete contrition and then we give you a second chance,” Macdonald lamented to THR. “Now it’s admit wrongdoing and you’re finished. And so the only way to survive is to deny, deny, deny. That’s not healthy — that there is no forgiveness.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Cult member might flip on the others.

If that happens or this gets to the others, more details might start flowing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Putting this here to show out of control this shit is...

Ohio State's marketing folks put out an ad about silencing Penn State's white out crowd. The #metoo people make it about them.

This right here is how you make the public start to turn on you and your movement.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

You'd think a lot of people would support a "silence the white noise" message these days
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Ha! Racist.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Ha! Racist.
:D
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

I hope he gets his $375k back.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."