X-Men Legends 2 - The Rise of Apocalypse

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

In the first X-Men Legends, there were three legitimate tanks, two amazingly uber characters who could damn near solo the game, & most everyone else (w\ a couple exceptions) was useless. That being said, it was a fun game & worked relatively well.

Raven & Bioware decided to abandon these practices, notably the last one. There are at least two game-breaking bugs. I'm talking HUGE, HUGE, HUGE glitches. Then, there's also many more minor bugs. I've fallen thru the floor & wall too many times to recall. The uber characters have been nerfed & there is now about one (maybe 1.5) legitimate tanks. There's three characters who can take most of the game themselves (cos of the HUGE-ASS game-breaking glitches). The graphics & scenery make shit run unnecessarily slow. It feels like a spin-off of multi-player Diablo II that got rushed out the door.

That being said, I can't completely hate a game where Deadpool is a character.

Verdict : Yea, it was kinda worth the $20 I paid for it. If you pay more for it, you're getting ripped off.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."