NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

He's not wrong.

I like Landry. I respect pros who play for the love of the game.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That's brilliant.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Vikings LG out for season; Center and RG also out for injuries at the moment.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Followed immediately by
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That sucks.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Protests continue.

I like what Telvin Smith said and did. He stayed in the locker room so he wouldn't disrespect anyone, including his teammates. He then wore cleats supporting the troops. He's being clear about what he is protesting and who he isn't protesting. He's doing everything he can to ensure nobody can try to use his protest for their own interests. I respect that.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

I just want to punch people who don't know how to hold their phone when filming. Maybe that's what started the fight?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

It always amazes me how these huge athletes can look like such pussies when they slap fight. It also amazes me that so many people film and take pictures holding their phones vertically.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: It always amazes me how these huge athletes can look like such pussies when they slap fight. It also amazes me that so many people film and take pictures holding their phones vertically.
Yes, and yes.

On the other hand, if the don't just slap fight, they risk suspensions + fines.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: On the other hand, if the don't just slap fight, they risk suspensions + fines.
Point.

However, explain NBA fights then... They're full force punching and still look like cowards and little girls.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: On the other hand, if the don't just slap fight, they risk suspensions + fines.
Point.

However, explain NBA fights then... They're full force punching and still look like cowards and little girls.
I don't watch the NBA, sorry.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:
Point.

I don't watch the NBA, sorry.
You don't watch highlight shows like Sportscenter?

Just imagine grown ass men taking sucker punches and then running. That sums up NBA fights.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: You don't watch highlight shows like Sportscenter?
Nope. Is Keith Olbermann still hosting? :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: I just want to punch people who don't know how to hold their phone when filming. Maybe that's what started the fight?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: You don't watch highlight shows like Sportscenter?
Nope. Is Keith Olbermann still hosting? :)
Oh wait, I remembered the last hosts I remember on the show: Keith left. Are Dan and Kenny still there?