Recalls

Recipes, restaurants, food you should try, food you should avoid, etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Recalls

Post by Troy »

Haven't fucked with those since i was a kid. They always look better on the box than they taste in a bowl.
Leisher
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by Leisher »

I think that's all cereal.

Except Frosted Flakes...they're grrrreat!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by Leisher »

Goldfish

This one actually affects my family. Kids love these things.
Leisher
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by Leisher »

Romaine lettuce.

I've had salads with romaine lettuce for the last two days for lunch.

Been nice knowing you all.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Romaine lettuce.

I've had salads with romaine lettuce for the last two days for lunch.

Been nice knowing you all.
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. I eat a mixing bowl of mixed greens every day for lunch. On the other hand, it might help with weight loss.

If I die from lettuce, one of you has to make sure my grave warns everyone never to eat lettuce again.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by GORDON »

Have some in the fridge right now, and used four big leaves of it last night in lieu of a hamburger bun.

Haven't died yet. YET.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Beef
Well, shit fuck. Now we need to do something.
GORDON
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by GORDON »

"Packed from July to September." No meat in my fridge is that old, so I guess I survived again. *high five*
GORDON
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by GORDON »

And personally, I think taking Romaine Lettuce off the market completely, because a bird might shit on it and make one person in 1000 sick, is bullshit. I guarantee I eat bugshit and birdshit every summer, when the garden is in. I certainly don't use FDA quality safeguards.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: And personally, I think taking Romaine Lettuce off the market completely, because a bird might shit on it and make one person in 1000 sick, is bullshit. I guarantee I eat bugshit and birdshit every summer, when the garden is in. I certainly don't use FDA quality safeguards.
I finished all the romaine in my fridge instead of throwing it away. But I cannot buy more as there is none in the stores :(
GORDON
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by GORDON »

Same! I have about 75% of my last stalk left. :(

I bought a head of leaf lettuce though, to use as a hamburger bun, tonight.
Leisher
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by Leisher »

This shit REALLY pisses me off because what we make is 100% natural and kills all these harmful things at a rate of 100 fucking percent yet our sales people have trouble breaking into the fruit and veggie market.
GORDON
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by GORDON »

Marketing your chemicals as organic? Everyone wants organic.
Leisher
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by Leisher »

Yep. I pushed that shit years ago and we currently have the "approved to work with organic" label, but not the "organic" label even though it IS organic.

You'll be shocked by this, but getting the organic label takes years, involves more politics than actual facts, and money is a key factor.
GORDON
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by GORDON »

Crude oil is organic.
Leisher
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by Leisher »

Some of you might have four legged friends like me. Mine loves pig ears.

He's not going to be getting any for a bit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Recalls

Post by Leisher »