HQ Trivia

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

I wasn’t implying he was wrong. I honestly was mistaken with my memory.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Up to $1,112
+ $5 prize + $41 (reselling) = $1,158
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Up to $1,112
+ $5 prize + $41 (reselling) = $1,158
+ $45 = 1,204, but it sure is harder to win now.
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

Co-founder found dead.

Pretty sure last night's Spongebob themed game didn't happen unless my notifications didn't work for some reason.

In fact, I think HQ was silent all weekend. Wonder how involved he was?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

I bought a camera for 50% off, apparently I can share the deal if anyone wants. Figure it's cheap enough I can resell on eBay

https://gravy.live/buddy-buying/8ccc38e ... 98e3354c9a
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

Have you tried HQ Words? Almost every night results in victory for me.
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Have you tried HQ Words? Almost every night results in victory for me.
Nope... will check it out
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

When does HQ words... happen?
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

9:20-9:30 p.m. EST.

Be aware that sometimes there are ridiculous hints and phrases, like "This is a summertime sport" and then it'll be "Big Wave Surfing". (The chat feed lit up with people screaming "That's not a real thing!", and they are correct.)

Anyway, launch the HQ app now while there isn't a game going and you can sign up for it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

Alright, I set it to remind me.
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

Forgot to mention...the host sucks. She's not funny or particularly attractive, but she thinks she's both.
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Forgot to mention...the host sucks. She's not funny or particularly attractive, but she thinks she's both.
I typically try to mute hosts
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

I liked Scott the first time or two, but now he grates on me.

I think Matt is the best host they have.

Gambino (sports) is pretty annoying in a "I am clearly not trying to say anything offensive and while I'm hosting sports, I seem like a bandwagon fan" way.

The Words lady does give pretty obvious clues as sometimes the category is a really bad hint.
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

I kinda forgot about it last night... is it every night?
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

I was busy and didn't play either game.

I believe it is every night.
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

Weird, I just got an alert on my phone that they had a game 17 hours ago... uh, thanks?
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

You know, I don't think I got any alerts last night, but I was in a dead zone when the games would have happened.
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

I did it the first time, without sound, and lost on the first round. Was like WTF?

Played a 2nd time, with sound, and realized she gives a lot of hints vocally.
Leisher
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by Leisher »

Won Sports tonight for $.36.
TheCatt
Site Admin

HQ Trivia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Won Sports tonight for $.36.
Wow. At that rate, quit your day job...

There's too many people on Gravy, so it's hard to win $$. But I did get a $450 camera for $225. I then sent it back to Amazon, and got a $450 GC from Amazon, so that was nice.