Dating in your 40s

Post by GORDON »

God.i hope so.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I already feel a little guilty just talking about these women.
Well, talking about them is practically raping them...
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
Well, talking about them is practically raping them...
Plus that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

I don't understand that logic unless you're a far left "all sex is rape" believer. It's not like you're naming names.

I mean, there's another guy on these forums who is talking about threesomes with a woman we actually know. He's such a rapist!

You could name names and there's only three people here who would have even a remote chance of knowing them. Two of them being former man whores who could potentially save your life from a complete psycho. Safety first!

Posting pictures is even more anonymous for the women. We get the joy of seeing your potential sexual conquests, and thus, living vicariously through you, but unless by chance we know them it could literally be a picture of any of the billions of women on the planet.

And remember, the people you feel guilty about completely anonymously discussing are talking about you and showing pictures of you to their friends. Hell, there are websites where women post their views on men they've dated so other women have a heads up. I know of no such site for men (although, I've never looked).

Plus, there are more private places you could go to discuss things...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
I don't understand that logic unless you're a far left "all sex is rape" believer. It's not like you're naming names.

I mean, there's another guy on these forums who is talking about threesomes with a woman we actually know. He's such a rapist!

You could name names and there's only three people here who would have even a remote chance of knowing them. Two of them being former man whores who could potentially save your life from a complete psycho. Safety first!

Posting pictures is even more anonymous for the women. We get the joy of seeing your potential sexual conquests, and thus, living vicariously through you, but unless by chance we know them it could literally be a picture of any of the billions of women on the planet.

And remember, the people you feel guilty about completely anonymously discussing are talking about you and showing pictures of you to their friends. Hell, there are websites where women post their views on men they've dated so other women have a heads up. I know of no such site for men (although, I've never looked).

Plus, there are more private places you could go to discuss things...
That, and we're all married, so entertain us.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

I said that!
Leisher wrote: We get the joy of seeing your potential sexual conquests, and thus, living vicariously through you,
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I said that!
Leisher wrote: We get the joy of seeing your potential sexual conquests, and thus, living vicariously through you,
It was so many words. I can't read all that.

Do your professors every ask for tldrs of your work?
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Do your professors every ask for tldrs of your work?
That's funnier than you know.

Last night I submitted a paper on global warming that was supposed to be approximately 2 pages and 600-800 words. Mine was 9 pages and 1500 words.

To be fair, it included a title page, the abstract, two reference pages, and two graphics which together equaled a page. I could have removed the abstract if the paper was under 1000 words, but with the abstract and reference pages removed I still would have been just over 1000 words.

Fuck me for being detailed and thorough.

P.S. I asked and he was perfectly fine with it coming in over the requirements.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by TheCatt »

F for not following instructions.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

I asked first.

So nah nah nah boo boo. Stick your head in doo doo.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I asked first.

So nah nah nah boo boo. Stick your head in doo doo.
"I'm perfectly fine with giving you an F"
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

You should teach at Phoenix Online.

"I'm offended that you did work. Here's an F!"
Cakedaddy

Dating in your 40s

Post by Cakedaddy »

If you can't make your point in 600-800 words, you fail at making points and get an F.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: If you can't make your point in 600-800 words, you fail at making points and get an F.
This.

It's not original research. Get to the point.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

Anyone want to put a wager on the grade? No?

Then shut your dick holsters.
TheCatt wrote: It's not original research. Get to the point.
I honestly think his requirements were fucked.

How do you ask for a paper in APA format and have it come in at "approximately" 2 pages with 500-800 words with references? Additionally with several questions needing to be answered with more than "yes" and "no"? And then also a separate section on another subject with a fully detailed and explained graph?
GORDON
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by GORDON »

I met the woman today, that I've been talking to. We communicated.way better in person, and I take back what I said about her.

Also we are on the same page about the relationship. She's been divorced as long as I have been and doesn't want the one extremely of casual sex , but also doesn't want anything on the other extremely of being committed. We don't know how to explain it, but we seem to agree. We're both grown-ups, single, and we can do what we want.

She even texted me tonight, on my drive home. I wasn't sure if I wasn't give her space, or what, so that was good.

Also she's prettier than.me, and that's saying a lot.

And now don't know why I feel that nagging guilt, talking about this. I wonder if was.married so long that my brain still.feels like this is cheating.

If any of this seems like.gross over sharing, let me know. .except cakedaddy. I'm already aware he thinks this is all gross.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Also she's prettier than.me, and that's saying a lot.
I laughed.
GORDON wrote: And now don't know why I feel that nagging guilt, talking about this. I wonder if was.married so long that my brain still.feels like this is cheating.
Probably plays a bit into it. Like I said, you might feel better doing it privately, but you shouldn't fear discussing it. You're not betraying anyone's trust to talk shit out.
Vince

Dating in your 40s

Post by Vince »

You're in territory you haven't seen in quite a few years. It's going to feel weird.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by GORDON »

I've had to weigh the hotness/craziness balance a couple times already.