Want to play Dungeons and Dragons 5E?

Post by GORDON »

Is he a russian spy?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: This already looks to be going through the end of the year.

I'm personally not thrilled about every Friday night of 2018 being booked.
I mean, what did you expect? We knew it'd take some time, especially since sessions are only 2 1/2 hours. We could find other days, but when it's been discussed others have poo-pooed the idea. This isn't an attack either. I'm with you, but at the same time 80% of these Fridays I would have been at my PC watching movies and playing games anyway, so...

Anyway, I'm having fun and looking forward to each night. As long as that's true, I'm ok.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I don't know what I expected. "Every Friday for the rest of the year" didn't cross my mind, though.

But it's fine. If I can't make it for a night here and there, then I can't make it. You play BD... NOT ALEX. He'll just suicide me and say, "That's what a Paladin would do." I'm already going to be out for a Friday or two in early July, out of the state.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: You play BD... NOT ALEX. He'll just suicide me and say, "That's what a Paladin would do."
I laughed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Post by Troy »

Session 6/15

Same as session we were supposed to have last week only with less NBA finals. 9PM EST. Chipotle provided for those living in SF.

Stuart is out, will be in Florida this week.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Does he have a "register" button on the forum, that he can see? I don't even know how this new one works.
Troy

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Does he have a "register" button on the forum, that he can see? I don't even know how this new one works.
He said he registered, and was waiting on admin authorization. I haven't done it in so long, I have no idea either.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Chipotle provided for those living in SF.
Geographist...
GORDON wrote: Does he have a "register" button on the forum, that he can see? I don't even know how this new one works.
Troy wrote: He said he registered, and was waiting on admin authorization. I haven't done it in so long, I have no idea either.
Can you ask him what user name and email address he registered with? There are 35 registered users that we haven't activated...
Troy

Post by Troy »

For some reason they send me these reports. We're included in that I think.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Alevard now has permission to access the forum.
Alevard

Post by Alevard »

Thanks for the add! Read through the thread some good recap stuff. Looking forward to returning!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

1 post.

n00b
Alevard

Post by Alevard »

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

By the way. I’m good to play tonight. Haven’t been on the board much
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Troy

Post by Troy »

We on tonight. Doing my usual DM cram prep at the closest chipotle. Wearing a suit cause that’s how I roll (court today). Best dressed nerd in SF tyvm.

Zelda and I haven’t had much communication time this week for work reasons. There is an outstanding issue about the purchase of a very expensive and unnecessary air filter which may get aired out at some point in the session. Sorry.

Stuart if you read this in time don’t forget you can play on your phone while hiding from your kids in the bathroom at whatever resort your at.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

When recovering Hit Dice, you get half your level back. Is it rounded up or down?
Troy

Post by Troy »

Cakedaddy wrote: When recovering Hit Dice, you get half your level back. Is it rounded up or down?
lets say 2.5 = 3.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Offline notes:

Alex is going to study that last scroll to figure out what it is.

Can he use the Identify spell on the other scrolls to ID them? Takes 11 minutes per cast as a ritual.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Cakedaddy wrote: Alex is going to study that last scroll to figure out what it is.

Can he use the Identify spell on the other scrolls to ID them? Takes 11 minutes per cast as a ritual.
Sure - I'll get you the results before next session.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Sorry If i got a little out of character last night. I forgot in that moment that we weren’t supposed to kill that barbarian.

I guess looking back it could be something that Mordigan might do because he does make bad decisions and isn’t always the best team player. But I could’ve and should’ve played it better and stayed in character.

I apologized to Alex for taking his actions personal but hey, u guys might never have to deal with Mordigan again. After all, his head DID get chopped off!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!