Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Vince

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: I'm saying before we go condemning all "straight white men" (from today's stories) or ALL men, we need to stop pretending women aren't also guilty of sexual crimes or abuses.
They are now going after not straight white men...

An Open Letter To Gay, White Men: No, You’re Not Allowed To Have A Racial Preference
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Troy

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Troy »

Vince wrote:
Leisher wrote: I'm saying before we go condemning all "straight white men" (from today's stories) or ALL men, we need to stop pretending women aren't also guilty of sexual crimes or abuses.
Now not straight, not white men. George Takei accused
Vince

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Vince »

Troy wrote: Now not straight, not white men. George Takei accused
How long until the first accusations surface against a transgender? I'm thinking before the end of the year.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote:

An Open Letter To Gay, White Men: No, You’re Not Allowed To Have A Racial Preference
Wow. That's just blatantly racist, but it's against whitey, so who cares?

Richard Dreyfuss admits to harassment after accusations.

Rebel Wilson claims she was harassed and every guy who sees this article will wonder why.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Vince »

I'm hoping this means no more SJW issue centered shows.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

It occurred to me this morning that these constant "he sexually assaulted me" accusations are going to seriously crimp women's ability to, as Leisher put it, "fuck and suck their way to success." As of now, what man will dare have a sexual encounter with a woman with whom he works? Besides stupid ones.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: As of now, what man will dare have a sexual encounter with a woman with whom he works? Besides stupid ones.
So, men?

I don't hate my own sex, but fuck we're dumb when it comes to pussy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: but fuck we're dumb when it comes to pussy.
Speak for yourself.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: but fuck we're dumb when it comes to pussy.
Speak for yourself.
Apologies Catt, that was insensitive of me to exclude all you guys that love cock.

Another accuser for George H.W. Bush.
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:
GORDON wrote: As of now, what man will dare have a sexual encounter with a woman with whom he works? Besides stupid ones.
So, men?

I don't know. As of today, it seems there's an awfully loose interpretation as to what counts as "sexual assault." I think this will change things, as far as women sleeping their way up the ladder. Men will be much more careful... eventually the woman will learn that she can only go one rung higher if she outs the guy above her for assaulting her.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote:
Leisher wrote:
So, men?

I don't know. As of today, it seems there's an awfully loose interpretation as to what counts as "sexual assault." I think this will change things, as far as women sleeping their way up the ladder. Men will be much more careful... eventually the woman will learn that she can only go one rung higher if she outs the guy above her for assaulting her.
Why would the definition of sexual assault or even the man participating matter? All the woman has to do is make an accusation and it's game over for the guy. No actual assault and/or harassment needed.
Troy

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Why would the definition of sexual assault or even the man participating matter? All the woman has to do is make an accusation and it's game over for the guy. No actual assault and/or harassment needed.
I've yet to be burned by the "multiple sourced women" standard. Hoaxes from single woman off the top of my head - Duke Lacrosse, UVA, The Army-Brigadier. Those all fell apart when other women were asked to corroborate, couldn't or wouldn't, and exonerated the accused.

e: Going by my standard, Bill Clinton and W Sr. probably did it. W is a surprise to me, Bill not so much.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: I've yet to be burned by the "multiple sourced women" standard.
I'm sure there's an example out there. Although, off the top of my head I can't think of one. Ben Roethlisberger might, and I stress MIGHT, be the one. He was accused twice, and for the first chick her texts gave away that she made the whole thing up. (A fact the MSM NEVER brings up anymore when discussing this stuff.) The second one...who knows? Two drunk people at a club. Tons of witnesses not collaborating the rape story. The fact that she refused to press charges. Etc.
Troy wrote: W is a surprise to me, Bill not so much.
H.W.

And it still boggles my mind that it was fine for Bill to do it. The same folks destroying Weinstein, Louis C.K., etc. were routinely joking about Clinton's sexual abuse/harassment like it was no big deal. Has our attitude changed that quickly or are those people hypocrites?
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Whew, I was nervous we wouldn't get an accusation today...

Ed Westwick is the latest alleged sexual assaulter.

My biggest question is: Who the fuck is Ed Westwick?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

"...several years ago." I'm curious to know exactly how many.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: "...several years ago." I'm curious to know exactly how many.
watch the clip and you'll see the picture taken of him doing it... There's no denying this one.

Also, that clip from The View with that article is hilariously bigoted. Just typical man bashing.

I walked into my office kitchen Monday to wash some tupperware and four women were in there. One of them was the woman who constantly harasses me. She said she was having a baked potato and didn't want to eat it plain and wondered if anyone had anything to put on it. "Leisher, you know what I mean?" Then she put her hand on my back as I was at the sink and starting rubbing. She then discussed grabbing my ass with one of the other women. As I left the kitchen, they were all discussing giving blowjobs.

Yep, men are the problem...