Game of Thrones  *SPOILERS* - For the nights dark and full of SPOILERS

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Wait... Everyone is guilty.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Season 8 spoilers have been leaked.

Fuck humanity. I hate people. Whoever did this is an insecure little weasel who thinks this is their big moment or claim to fame.

That link doesn't have the spoilers, but does have a link to them if you can't wait until 2019.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This article, even the URL itself, contains what might be spoiler stuff. If you think hearing "people will die" is really a spoiler.

Cast cried a lot filming final scripts.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Spoiler free warning from Sophie Turner that lots of death is coming.

Total fan theory here, but isn't Cercei the first thing they need to resolve in season 8? How can they be united with her still on the throne?

I think she makes a big bold move, like killing Emile Clarke, and then Jamie finally kills Cercei.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I think cersei and Emilia have a lesbo orgy
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I mean...that's what we're hoping for...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Gonna be brutal.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

April 14th

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The Mountain's girl is a tiny little thing and Joe Rogan is hilarious discussing it.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Showrunners are worried about how the ending will be received.

IMHO, the show that did its ending the best remains The Shield.

Maisie Williams accidentally drops a massive spoiler on Fallon.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Troy

Post by Troy »

Here we go here we go here we go.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Holy damn!

All the way through.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Ok, what did I miss? You guys seem way more excited than me.

I thought it was kind of a boring episode. Just a "here's where everyone is and here's what's going on" primer before we get to the good stuff apparently starting next week.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Ok, what did I miss? You guys seem way more excited than me.

I posted that when it was a minute till episode start. Agreed that the episode itself was just a rehash, which we already got in last season's finale.

Sam Tarly for Iron Throne 2020.