My R&D Alt

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

So I decided to try out the power of two thing CCP was offering, and start an alt that could be an R&D mission type of person one day.

His initial stats:
I: 15
C: 3
P: 7
M: 8
W: 6

I gave him a +2 memory implant, and the game gave him a +1 intelligence implant (tutorial, which goes much faster when u already know it).

Current stats:
I: 18
C: 4
P: 8
M: 13
W: 7

I'm leaning/intelling/memorying him up, then he'll tackle Science 5 (he started with Science 4) and do some R&D mission one day.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I was considering doing that too, and creating a new Taran. I hate that learning stuff is so slow because of my stats. I figure the new one will catch up by the time the 6 months are up and then I can cancel my current account. You can also move characters from one account to another. There's probably a fee for that though. So I can train a second, but keep the current Taran for whatever. . .
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

For the power of two promotion, at the end of 6 months, you can transfer to another account for free. That's what I plan to do.

In order to get the setup I got, I went with the new Asian race (whatever it's called), Caldari, Scientist as career (you may want a custom career to get higher percep)
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Cake, can you make "Toro Loco" a director?

Thanks
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

crazy bull?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

crazy bull?
Yes!

Pancho Villa, El Gato and El Toro were already taken.
Troy

Post by Troy »

His obvious Asian decent did not deter him from being named after a drink from Carlos and Charlies.

Edited By Troy on 1142039344
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Wow. So you CAN start a character with Science V. I only got IV cuz of my choices, apparently. But, having already plowed 20mil into this character, I'm just gonna suck it up. 4 days of training won't kill me.

You can also start with Caldari Frigate IV (possibly V, but I didnt try for it)

Edited By TheCatt on 1142107019