Bing Rewards

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The automated website wasn't having its searches tracked today?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

That happens to me from time to time. Often times, the search credits will show up later in the day, like Bing wasn't counting real-time.

I searched this morning, and my credits are showing up.

Edited By TheCatt on 1421010269
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

One of my 4 accounts got cancelled. Something about ToS violation. The other 3 are fine.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Is this thing still going? I cashed out $35 worth of Xbox credit (leaving me with one point) and now I see that my one remaining point hasn't gone up even though I've done searches.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I quit back in February cuz my bot stopped working.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

My account was cancelled.

They said I was using a bot. I wrote back and said it's funny they're banning people for doing something "shady" like using a bot or paying people to use their search engine to artificially boost their numbers.

No response.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

They were practicing their shady methods to get their Win10 adoption numbers higher.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Paul

Post by Paul »

I had 1 point and it wasn't adding more (when I asked that question in September), so I quit.
Today I looked at getting Destiny for my Xbone ($35, and comes a $10 MS code. Normally it's $60) and the checkout had a sign up for Bing Rewards.
That inspired me to do some more Bing searches but it didn't add them. Then I clicked on my account at it said it noticed suspicious activity on my account and had me enter a captcha code and now it's working again.
Paul

Re: Bing Rewards

Post by Paul »

"Bing Rewards Bot has been taken down in response to a cease and desist letter from Microsoft."
RIP
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Sadness, but all my accounts got banned 1.5 years ago anyway.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:Sadness, but all my accounts got banned 1.5 years ago anyway.
Ditto
Paul

Post by Paul »

I was still using it, but I've only been using one account.