Worst Extra Ev4r

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

So with the newly enhanced 6th stage to the Extras, I decided to try it out.

It requires a platinum tag to get through the gate, so I bought one for $800k. Warped in. There were 2 BSs, 4 webbers, 6 cruisers, a couple of other little ships and 1 Level 3 sentry gun.

I approached quietly, but the gun started hitting me at 75km out. With hardeners, it could still hit up to 120. I got in range and started to fire - and the whole spawn went agro. By the time I can take out the gun, I'm webbed to about 15 m/s, and the 2 BSs are within 30km and my shields are gone.

I warp out, change my config a little (since I'd read the BSs use EM torpedos) and go back. Can't get through the gate. Apparently each time through eats the tag.

So I buy more tags (plural), figuring if the reward is really good, we can go back later. I go back to the gate, warp through, and it takes me about 40 minutes, but I kill everything there.

I nav up to the reward container... 1 1mil AB. Nothing else.

1.6mil in tags plus an additional hour of combat, for that.

The bounties were worth 1.6mil on the final level, but still - not worth it at all.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Catt, the problem, I think, is that you need an angel tag, but we aren't near Angel Space.

The guristas tag is a mere 70k, and I've actually picked up a bunch while out in Pure Blind. That might make it cost efficient.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, people say they are cheaper in other regions. At any rate, a 1mil item aint what I was hoping for.
It's not me, it's someone else.