Started updating the TKV website

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Exactly
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

so the older/rich players are getting even richer.

and they think eBay is messing with their economy?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm guessing the market is getting flooded with the lower items as well. All moving averages are going down. More people ratting creating a larger amount of named items, etc. I bet arablast heavies will continue to drop as more people put them on the market.

As far as tech II, they will only last as long as the vets can stay alive. Eventually, even their supply will run out and they will be competing against everyone else that don't have them.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Cake, its not just the ITEMs, its the BPOs(Blue Print Original) themseleves, the ability to build Tech 2 items. Since there is no other way to get them than the lotteries done earlier in the game, they are an incredibly precious commodity.

THe precious ratio of Tech 2 Items/players to player is going down, and drastically. Apparently, the patch made the components for the items longer to build, while still not introducing more BPOs, therefore builders. In some cases, the harder to find BPOs like Heavy Assault Cruisers, jumped as much as 200%+ in price in a week.

Edited By Troy on 1139281253
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I thought they were still doing lotteries.
Troy

Post by Troy »

For the new items, those introduced into Red Moon Rising, but not the older, basic ones.

Ballistic Control 2 for example.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Made more updates.