Hey Blind Guardian fans... - New album sneak peak here.

Audio Tawk
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

It is my opinion that he shouldn't do shit on the album that he can't do, or at least replicate, in the real world.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON wrote:It is my opinion that he shouldn't do shit on the album that he can't do, or at least replicate, in the real world.
When I go to see live shows, I don't want it to sound exactly like the album.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Malcolm wrote:
GORDON wrote:It is my opinion that he shouldn't do shit on the album that he can't do, or at least replicate, in the real world.
Yeeeeaaahhhh.... but...... like I said, the dude might as well not even be on the tour if he doesn't sound anything like what he puts on the album.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON wrote:
Malcolm wrote:
Yeeeeaaahhhh.... but...... like I said, the dude might as well not even be on the tour if he doesn't sound anything like what he puts on the album.
Eh, most bands already lower their songs half a step when they play live anyway. Sometimes you don't have the voice anymore. Case in point: Vince Neil.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."