SPORTS!

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:420px; height:315px;" data="//www.youtube.com/v/l7u9hP4r1S8?color2=FBE9EC&version=3">
<param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/l7u9hP4r1S8?color2=FBE9EC&version=3" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
</object>
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Is there humor there? Was it taken out of context?

I'm not defending sports, I'm honestly curious if that's considered comedy on Adult Swim?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:Is there humor there? Was it taken out of context?

I'm not defending sports, I'm honestly curious if that's considered comedy on Adult Swim?
Among the stoner set, big time. [AS] has always courted those people to a certain extent.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I look forward to smoking Ohio pot and watching that clip to see if it becomes funny.

I don't get the point of it though. Do they think people who smoke pot don't like sports? Something I know is bullshit. So they must think people who watch adult swim don't like sports? Also probably bullshit. (Generally speaking)

So should ESPN put out a music video showing guys in their parents' basement singing about watching cartoons as an adult?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I look forward to smoking Ohio pot and watching that clip to see if it becomes funny.

The Tim & Eric Show has and always will suck massive yak balls. There is no drug that makes it funny because even chemicals need a small seed of something entertaining before they can enhance it.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Malcolm wrote:
The Tim & Eric Show has and always will suck massive yak balls. There is no drug that makes it funny because even chemicals need a small seed of something entertaining before they can enhance it.
This.

Tim and Eric is just random stupidity made to look like cable access. I've never even chuckled at it, but there are those who say it is brilliant.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Even more mind numbing is all the guest cameos they manage to pull, including John C. Reilly.
... but there are those who say it is brilliant.

Those people are fucking retards. Of all the AS viewers I know, not one of them has anything good to say about that show.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

At least they eventually dropped 12oz Mouse. I lasted about 45 seconds before I had to turn that show off.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON wrote:At least they eventually dropped 12oz Mouse. I lasted about 45 seconds before I had to turn that show off.
Remember the shit that was Perfect Hair Forever?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Malcolm wrote:
GORDON wrote:At least they eventually dropped 12oz Mouse. I lasted about 45 seconds before I had to turn that show off.
Remember the shit that was Perfect Hair Forever?
Was there more than one episode?

But I can still hear that LA la la la la la.....
Leisher
Site Admin

SPORTS!

Post by Leisher »

I guess I'll put this here since youth league sports don't really apply elsewhere...

The Wet Dream Team is kicked out of Ohio youth basketball league.

In addition to their team name, the names on the backs of their jerseys were things like "Coon" and "Knee Grow".

I honestly can't wrap my head around the fact that people think stuff like this will fly.