Corp?

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Has a corp been formed yet? If so, how do I join it?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Not formed yet, afaik.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Post by Troy »

No, but if you guys want I can make one this weekend. I think it is only like a 1m to incorporate.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Is there a particular system dtmaners frequent yet?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I'm in Poinen, but can move. I like it cuz that's where my agents are (L2 Q15) and I've never need to go more than 3 jumps for anything (books, ships, equipment, etc)

Edited By TheCatt on 1137277126
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Post by Troy »

We should pick an area that is:

Not too far away from a big trading hub
Close to .3 and lower secs for money making and item gathering expeditions
Not too crowded, for lag purposes
Has some good L3+ agents.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Agreed.

What's considered "close"?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I saw peeps discussing the corp name last night and I wanted to add my two cents.

I think we should stick with TKV and "The Knights of Vindication", although I understand if it needs to be just the acronym or something since it needs to be a corporate name.

The reason I think we should stick with the name is because of groups like the Freemasons. How long have they been around and they haven't changed their name. How about Skull & Bones (or whatever), the secret society of presidents and such?

It'd be cool if TKV followed us from game to game.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

OK, makes sense to me.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Gordon made me add the 'Galactic' to the end of the name. He was really cranky, so I didn't push the issue. But I agree with the name following us around. Like I said in game, I've been TKV for 7+ years and at least two games (this being the third), and many, many servers (UO). So, not to sound thug or anything, but, TKV 4 Life!! But, it was always fun to have people recognize us as we traveled among the player run UO servers. If UO people switch to EVE, they'll know us (and want to fight us) there too. Well, except for one person anyway. . . I think. . .
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Ah, I wondered about that Galactic part.. it read strange on some of the prompts.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I wasn't cranky, I just laid down what was going to happen and didn't brook no questioning of my decision.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

There's a skill called CFO training that'll give NPC discounts up to 25% on most fees & such. Mayhaps worth looking into.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'm working toward the "Fast Talk" skill that gives me an "in" with Concord... since we will be crossing them from time to time.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

What's more is there's a leadership skill tree which grants various bonuses to gang members based on skill level of the highest dude. Targeting speed, targeting range, shield/armour capacity, etc. Perhaps we should all pick a specific area & hit it. Looks like there's two flavours of bonus-getting skills : basic & advanced. Basic is a 2% per level thing. Advanced looks like it effects specific ship modules 100%. Keep in mind this is for all gang members, so five or six mutually buffed ships in a gang could be a force.

Further news : there's gang-buffing modules.

Edited By Malcolm on 1137433004
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."